Missing friends

To all and everyone I have come in contact with since I started playing this wonderful game. I am sorry for my absence. I am sorry for not keeping in touch with all of you. I miss all of you so much. I tried to hide my past a run away from it. I was wrong. Nero...or alliance rather....is such a big part of my life. It was away for my to take a break from the trouble of real life. I need to come back and see everyone. To all of those I may have wronged...I am truely sorry....it was wrong of me. To those who I have hurt I am sorry. To those I tried to put behide me and let go....I am sorry. To get this in the open, My surrent g/f isn't the reason i stopped playing, i am the reason I stopped playing. She's been telling me to go back. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and having fun like we used to. I'll be there in the spring with bells whistles and anything else anyone would like me to wear ^_^. Be safe and have fun guys.

Your old friend,

Chris
a.k.a Kung Fu Elf!

p.s. if u want to get incontact with me Drop me an e-mail
Bladeddragon101@yahoo.com

Welcome back, Chris.

Glad to see you are in happier times and that you're returning to something that you love.

Send me a PM if you have the time.

Jim

I look forward to seeing you this season!

Well, as long you stop corrupting Ivan, that is.

LOL!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

good to hear you maned up Chris...some times its hard to admit faults...

I have learnt to play the guitar in your absence. :p

This means you'll have a very hard time out-barding me, but I'm looking forward to the friendly competition. :D

*hugs*

Beccaku

Hey there boy. It'll be good to see you again. Besides, we both have to stick around for at least another 14 years. Then we get to see Santa and run from PA to NH again. Luckily by then Jesse should be slower :)

Back