may Favs

Marcus

Artisan
Okay Folks,
Let's see em!

First THANK YOU NPCS!, and staff! Always fun to come play with all of you. My escape from Normalcy.
I had a lot of fun this weekend

- Ivar, Duorn and Cassiv walking into the tavern together, Ator sitting on the couch, " Now that is a punchline"
Me: " What, Three dwarves walk into a bar?" Chuckling away

Rolling with Cassiv. Each of us trying to keep the other out of trouble so Ivar and Deborah won't yell at us. Watching out for Medb and Tova, again so we wouldn't get yelled at.

Tetsu having a long conversation with Marcus in the middle of the field Saturday Night, Apparently Marcus telling Tetsu how to court Medb. I had to walk away so as not to spoil it with my snorts of swallowed laughter. Thank You Justin, that was amazing.

Just about every conversation that Duorn walked up on with Tova and the girls ended with Duorn walking away shaking his head, " I really didn't need to have that in my head" or " OK, Time for me to be moving along". Had a lot of fun this weekend, Thanks Melissa. And Gina for being the other part of those conversations.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday Wishes folks. Sorry for giving you a hard time about giving me a whack, I was focused on making sure I had a hold of Mike, Cause I knew if he got out of reach I was never going to catch him! " "Damn, its like trying to move a mountain" HEH

Caillen. As annoying as he can be, It is great to see him developing into a healer.Good Job Zack. Keep having fun with this character.

Caleb, the Sadeen Moore adventurer. Figuring out where she was from shortly into game, thinking she was a spy and handing her over to the nobles. Heather, I am amazed you made it through this event without being ganked. Great character idea. I think you stirred up the most conversation among the other PC's. THey were either griping about the law protecting you, or plotting your demise

Tetsu tellign Duorn how he is attrtacted to Medb. Me turning to Cassiv " laughing, He has the hots for your sister!" The look on Tetsu's face was priceless. Medb promptly running to the tavern to make sure Cassiv can't tattle on her. Love the dynamics between those two, like squabbling kids:)

Tempesta, Gina you crack me up, and bring that character to life more each time I see you.

Hanging out with Rothsphere, talking about plans for the future. The "Old Guys team" " Yep, just bring em to the tavern, who the hell wants to chase monsters all over, we can just kill em here, and then go back to our drinks".

Once again, thank You all for a great weekend.

A huge round of applause for the npcs and staff you guys are great

Rping with Kaleb this weekend was great trying to explain magical things to a sadean moore with out trying to get to discriptive but making sense of it to some one that hasn't seen it

running around with Duorn we are the perfect start to a dwarven mafia Duorn and I are the thugs and Ivar is the kingpin :)

Trying to keep from laughing to death as tetsu has his conversations with Marcus man you are great.

The look on tovas face and the rest of the tavern when I told them im pretty sure Debora and Ivar have a set of lambskin shackles much like hers :)

Playing hide the light spell on Cho jin woo

Akavist(sorry for spelling) pretty much being his personal armor repair station. Its great casive is honored you trust him.

Going into Castleburr's nightmares with Nickodemus and the rest of the guys was a cool mod but that place was kinda strange i will never go into another dwarven mind again other than my own

Im sure there will be more after some sleep thanks every one

Gah, so many fun things! Firstly, a big thank you to NPCs. You guys worked hard and it was a ton of fun!

Finally having the matter of "The Skylar Incident" resolved when the charges were dropped.

Going after the Earth Shards. Difficult fights are fun, and they always make for great stories.

Helix. 'nuff said.

Chastising a cerebral devourer from a safe distance. "What you're doing is bad and you should feel bad!"

Waiting in terror (and oog anticipation) to see if an undead purelord, Bjorn and/or Skylar were going to come out of the woods. RPing Caillen desperately trying to stay calm and positive was awesome fun.

The Sunday morning crunchies. In the middle of a conversation with other PCs, we spotted two undead casters. I run up shouting "I got it! I got it!" I drop two harm undeads into one of them, expecting it to soak it. It drops, so I search it and found a conjure artifact scroll. It was all excellent things from there on out.

The orb. Mike, that little guy is now one of my favorite things in the deadlands. And it takes us to places with awesome treasure. It was pretty cute to see it hiding behind me when the crystalline critters were investigating us. I can't wait to see more of it.

Vampire fighting fun times. Even though I almost died, it was awesome. Gary arcane feared me in the middle of the last wave battle in the woods, and I took off. He ran me down like a friggin' cheetah after a wounded gazelle and killed me a good 30 feet away from the fight. I am very glad I didn't get bitten.

NPCs...there were what??? 7 of you?? and you made the weekend so awesome...I can't thank you enough...but I will try.

In no particular order....

1. Tetsu -n- Medb sittin' in a tree!
2. Magic Armored Butterfly!
3. All things Helix/Zile
4. dying on a 9 level APL mod and getting spell striked lifed!
5. All things First Forest (thank you George and Samara)
6. Tempesta's new brother
7. Caillen/Helix/Tempesta...unarmed healers GO TEAM TRYNOTTODIE!
8. Finally really hating a villain ...Mourgrym will die
9. The utter conflict inside of Tempesta brought about by wanting to kill every elf and yet wanting to heal them when the rest of the town took them down (thanks again Mourgrym)
10. Conversations with Caleb the Sadeen Moorian
11. Dryad coolness in first forest when activating the shard.
12. Miss Coi
13. Everyone getting their "springtime" on
14. Miss Michiko
15. Mr. Cho taking care of Tempesta when she had just lost Miss Tova to the sink hole of doom
16. Asper (nice make up nells)
17. Bill's Dryad Elder OH MAN I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!
18. Conversations with Kainan, Michiko, Avalon, Tova about best looking male of each race "well kainan is clean and doesn't smell bad and dresses nice....even if he is made of metal"
19. Ursul(sp?) telling Tempesta the rumor was true about High Orc Males
20. Going on a mod with 14 of the highest level players and then being told: Gary - "okay so this is an unscaled mod" ... me (level 9 unarmed healer) - "what's an UNscaled mod?"
21. Ash wood stakes
22. Killing a litch with a potato? WHAT?! (I still don't get that!)
23. Mike Drentin as the litch "um so could I get my candle back?"
24. Tetsu's song and dance "my hands are glowing with the power of two worlds"
25. Tova and Rainhart armwrestling!
26. Devorah's temper...so Romani I love it!
27. The entire Vanzir becoming werewolves and going hunting (SO COOL GUYS even if Tempesta didn't think so)

Honestly just seeing everyone again. I honestly just love you all. You make those one or two weekends a month so great. I can't wait to see everyone in Caldaria good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise!

oh yeah...and Johnathan Arianne stealing the Princess's hat and the entire town trying to get it back for her...

THANK YOU NPCS!!!!

Best moment: Helix describing Sun on the boat and all the new words she learned. "She said something about them having relations with their mothers..." So beautiful. Evil Morai getting Helix to say more things that Sun said.

Memories of old school syr when cc was called in 15 mins and a few of us were in the tavern. It began nice, and then it turned into us using all our skills/spells. One person would get webbed, then Sun decided she wanted them to be in her web so she would reweb them, etc. It finally ending in the death/life game.

People coming into the tavern thanking us for helping at the battle. Sun felt so embarrassed. thanks guys :)

SIlverspoon! Love him.

The conversation about who the best looking guy of each race was. Sun: "No offence [to Michiko], but there are no good looking Orcs." A bit later from Michiko "I can't think of any good looking Dark Elves."

In the same conversation "Heresy has nice eyes, well, I mean a nice eye"

Brian's dryad when we went on the mod in first forrest. You won that mod.

When casting the GOL totally expecting to get ganked and being anoyed there were no good explosion backlashes on the rit. The talk about how good we were to cast this because most of the people out there wanted him dead. My response as I'm casting the ritual "At least one of those people are in the circle with you now." At the same time, I hear Tetsu singing about the ritual. I am just glad I've gotten used to moving around and keeping a scroll in front of me, otherwise that could have been bad.

I can't believe I forgot the chase for the hat! Being a healer with no combat skills and Gary being as fast as he was lead to me trying diplomacy Caillen-style. "Please? I'll be your best friend! What if I gave you a gold? Two gold? What if I told you I love you?"

And of course, all things Bill's elder. Bill, you really are an amazing roleplayer.

Good event guys. Had a lot of fun.

favs.

- Resurrection story for Qiu Ji Wu. I'm glad you liked it Craig, I enjoyed telling it...

- Teaching Helix 7th circle earth magic. One of my better lessons.

- Getting to have team time with Koi and Thrak.

- Rp with Thrak when Bjorn came into town, having to hold him down as he flipped out over the necromancy.

- less than 15 mins after resurrecting having the Justicar bestow essentially a sheriff's title on Avian, and being completely taken by surprise. Was not expecting that at all. It actually left me somewhat at a loss for words.

- Rp with Tetsu, I always love any conversation with that character.

- Mourgrym encounter. Having to RP that I like the one bad guy Avian hates the most. People telling me later that they definately knew something was wrong when I started agreeing with him was amusing. Im just glad i didnt get that death off on Ameranthus, lucky my spell shield had already been popped.

- Lightning tree mod sunday morning with, kienen, Jin-Wu, Michiko, Avalon and (stone elf guy.. i think his name began with a "V".. sorry i forgot).. really fun fight, with a couple pretty intense moments. I love fights like that.

- Sink hole fight.. going into the fight saying i was probably gonna end up being the only one who ended up being bitten by both a werewolf and a vampire.. 5 mins into the fight Gary calls a hold and puts down a hole rep... saying its a sink hole that if you fall in you take 100 massive. I just roll my eyes and know somehow I'm gonna end up in there. At the end off the fight.. 3 people i thought would be in the hole are in the hole... me, sevaria, and ameranthus... i had to laugh... it just figures.

- getting a purify off on Gary's vampire in the last wave battle. Not that crazy, but it was just a really good shot for me and i was really proud of it.... made Avian's day to punk the vampire.. he got his revenge later by vamp charming me though as another one... lol

- playing guitar in the tavern. thanks for letting me use your guitar Becca. :)

- All the RP with the various friends, hearing there war stories.

THANK YOU NPCS!!!
It's been said, but can't be said enough given how many of them there were and how much work they put into making this weekend fun for everyone.

As for favs....

Actually getting to see everyone's reactions to the Battle for Aolia. Seeing how each of you used it in-game to propel your rp really made it all worthwhile, so thank you.

The most anti-climactic unmarking ever. Near ten years of rp boiling down to Sean smacking me on the head. It was actually so totally Crowe that it was kind of awesome.

As your new and valiant lord running away from battle. Twice... from the same battle.

The nightmare mod. Got to go on an adventure with a number of players I didn't really know and had a really good time. Thank you guys.

On a similar note... Being effective in battle!!!! Yay me! Or rather yay my new magic sword!

All the new squires/lords in town. We're just begging to get permed now. :lol:

And in general all the great rp this weekend, and being able to take things in a new and friendlier direction now that a certain blemish has been removed. You all so much friendlier now. I hope I don't start to miss all that hate.

Shhh said:
The most anti-climactic unmarking ever. Near ten years of rp boiling down to Sean smacking me on the head. It was actually so totally Crowe that it was kind of awesome.
That was by far my favorite part of the weekend.

To start off THANK YOU NPCS YOU WERE ALL SUPER AMAZING!

Where to start:

Having the whole town talking about Caleb. Lol it was so strange to be sitting there and hearing a few different groups talking about me at the same time.

Jami coming in as Sadeen Moor to chat with Caleb.

Sunday morning omg so damn scary!

Saturday night actually enjoying hanging out with pc's in game being able to joke around and have fun with other characters for the first time as Caleb.

Role play with Casive, Duorn, Nick and Amaranthus.

Having everyone think I was an NPC for the first few hours of game.

Hiding from Nobles and other npc good guys who might find out Caleb was a Sadeen Moor

Sunday morning low level undead thanks big pcs for letting us have fun with them. Also thanks Laguna, Koltual and Duorn for making sure we didn't get rolled by them.

introducing myself to the hobbling: "Oh what your the Caleb everyone's been talking about"
Once again thanks npcs I had a great weekend though i have no idea how i lived through the whole thing.

This was one of those crazy weekends that really takes a few days to get your mind around. And so here are my faves in no particular order.

-Childhood's end- Iron maiden in the car on the way up. The lyrics fit Deadlands so well it is scary- always gets me in the right mind set.
-Pacing the feild repeating my oath over and over hoping I would not get interrupted or flub it.
-Not flubbing it up even though Gnolls( that where polite to Amaranthus and Nicodemus) Decided it would be a good time to start howling 9 words into my oath.
-Becoming a squire after 9+ years of attempts misfires, failures, political coups, wars etc. keeping from it.
-Becomeing a paladinic squire no less- because I feel that it is even more up my alley (politic-ing, diplomacy, etc.)
-All things Sevaria and Tabin
-All things Kainen and Tabin
-All things Nic and Tabin
-The Roleplay encounter in the woods. Ben Waterman continually reminds me, each event that he npcs, that he IS the man.
-The princess. She always is amazing. Kelly rules too.
-Carrot. The Potato inside of Sevaria. Tova and her rewording of her potty mouth language.
-Trying to make the guild a viable part of the town.
-The Morgrym encounter. Wow, I hate (trying to )helping the badguy I hate the most. And for the record he does need to kill himself.
-Vampire Ator running smoking in the sun, the quick with a growl into the Celestal guild for an Id. # people in there Never are in there and it was weird to see them in there.
-All things Zhenyu and Tabin
-Duorn- YAY Marc is back pcing! YAY!
-Scaling and NPCs were awesome as always
-Being able to destroy a lich the "easy" way.
-Doing rits again for the first time in quite a while.
-Guarding the Elder during the last fight

There are so many more best moments to me but If I keep going I will just do a hour by hour runniong tally on all the funny things said fun things done and epic stuff that happened.

Miss everyone already see you in less than a month!

THANK YOU NPC'S AND STAFF!! you guys rock as allways!

faves of the weekend
hangin with my team, tetsu, avian,
the group from a different chapter you guys were a riot, kotual, the rude dwarf guy, rude biata guy, the stone elf, you guys forgot we had a meeting about the meeting for the meeting to discuss the meeting....rofl

the wave fight friday night and thinking that alot of people were gonna rez from it

the whole morgyrum thing. running full force out of the field as fast as my legs could carry me and hiding under a bush
but then deciding that i should go back out and see what i can do to help as i have the amulet
when i got waylayed, helix came over and first aided me with out seeing if i was just unconcious even wrapping my arm in banadages. then morgryum coming over and waking me up when helix was trying to carry me

touching the green orb because i figured they needed a caster on saturday morning

going on the unscaled mod omg, that was some kind of scary

going with jin wu, michigo, avian, kainen, and the stone elf to get the lightning bark that was a really interesting fight
when i went down again after being healed, kainen standing right over me like right over me going full force just killing all the npcs that came close.

the vampire lich dryad thing that gary was playing, kainen choosing in to save tova

sean wearing bills gilly suit and being the shambling mound of death :p that caught fire after a while and just kept going

when kainen got pulled underground, scratching at the spot with michigo frantically trying to dig him out

the exploding vines from the ground stunk, especially being pulled under the ground that one time ><

learning florentine from michigo and then 2 weapons from delaldur

playing with tetsu using kainens shield, only of course bashing my left cheek with the shield because its too big for me to use effectivally but made sense ig because avalon wouldnt really know how to use it either

trying to carry helix to move just a little bit faster then she could do on her own.

talkin with tabin and hillarity that comes with that

watching the vansir pack running around with gary at the front followed by ator that was kind of creepy as well as entertaining

avalon freaking out about the cerebral devourer on saturday

being turned down for the night mare mod because of just that fact she is really scared of them and also morgryum

during the last wave battle, having to charm the crude dwarf because he was charmed

the whole weekend was awsome and it was great to go on some mods again

thanks again staff, npc's, brian and deb !
cant wait for the next one!!

Wow. Holy crap awesome event :).

- The writeup. OMG the writeup. Getting to be the bloody B$#*^# brigade. It was amazing :). Zehn gets cocky about the fact of being the only one with no adventurer casualties, but I guess 12 years of sailing would help that.
- Friday night IG shenanigans against the gnolls. Nothing like that to warm someone up.
- Watching Ben Waterman convulse on the ground as the Sadeen Moorian Pure Lord, and then how he moved as the undead. That was fantastic Ben, you are my hero :). That roleplay between the three was really cool to watch.
- Hunt/Sunderdragon/Kotual's team/Ursul/Aisling teamup. Was awesome shenanigans all weekend. I <3 you guys.
- Tetsu and Zehnyu protecting the Sky Baroness.
- "Wait, who's protecting who?!"
- Saturday afternoon mod. As a group we did really well . Getting infected was a good time roleplay wise, especially between Zehn and Tabin, and scrambling for the darkest corner of the Celestial guild once I was awake.
- "Do not place in direct sunlight." Sitting in the tavern, watching undead cut people up and being like "Welp..this is going to sting a while." And rolling out into the sunlight as Z to go take care of some monsters. Always a good time :)
- CoP Roleplay. Getting to watch Shane and his group for what felt like a good hour as they ran around the woods and chased white wolves. Awesome :)
- Ocean. Dude, Tim..I have no idea how in the world you got your hands on that Vengeance, but I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.
- All things Z and Phedre.
- Vengeance Rit. Sitting in that circle nervous like crazy as I watched Ray roleplay exactly how I picture every single ritual should be performed. Thank you Ray for making my first real ritual experience amazing :).
- All things Z and Sevaria. I wish those two got to spend more time together, since they're more often than not cut from the same cloth.
- Late night shenanigans of Zehn trying to set Tetsu up. Seems to be working so far. *shifty eyes*

Had a bunch more, but have to get back to work. Looking forward to June and July :)

-Ali

1. Most epic write-up ever. I especially enjoyed reading the Sadeen Moorian perspective on things.

2. YOU. SHALL. PAAAASS!!

3. All things Tempesta. This character is hilarious.

4. Qiu Jun-Wu dubbing the shield Michiko's "training wheel"

5. Almost making Craig cry when I rezzed.

6. Barbarian mating rituals.

7. Tova: Tetsu is totally f-ing my sister
Michiko: Excuse me??
Tova: Ooops. I didn't see you there Michiko.

8. Coming to the realization of what Michiko's true superpowr is.

9. Michiko: Vry! Your my friend!
Vry: Are you drunk?

10. Going Phoenix hunting with Jones Silverspoon, and Kainen's overprotectiveness. :D

11. The look on the Princess' face when Michiko asked her if she had any brothers who needed rescuing.

12. Girl talk :D and Tempesta's reasons for agreeing with the choice of Kainen for kin, while he was sitting right there.

13. Being dubbed a squire of the alcoholic kingdom.

14. All thing Helix, especially her swamp water brew which apparently only appeals to snails and twilight elves.

15. Battles this weekend. Every fight I was in was hard but winnable.

16. NPCS!!! The Few, the Proud, the Brave!

I totally forgot...

eavesdropping on Tetsu getting a "talking to" from his mom and trying to not embarass him by watching with Medb

Avian playing guitar so Tempesta could hum along

Michiko said:
9. Michiko: Vry! Your my friend!
Vry: Are you drunk?
Hehehe. That made coming back into game on Sunday worth it.

... Not the entire event...

Back