Looking for the local Celestial Guild

Emma B

Greetings, I'm rather new to the area, and seek the Celestial mages guild to help orient myself. Would someone be willing to help a weary traveller out?

-Ilana

I've been wandering for a while in search of such an organization as well, perhaps we can discuss at the gathering this Saturday? I'm sure that a scholar of some import in a local guild will take wind of the presence of several budding Celestialists with a hunger for instruction.

-The Keeper of Secrets.

It is always pleasant to hear of new Celestialists interested in the Guild! I can assure you that Mage Dure'dhel shall help inform you of more information about the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden, and I would suggest seeking him out upon your arrival in town. If you are having trouble locating him, I am sure that Guildsman Asura, Initiate GRONK, or another local Guild members would also be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

I hope I find you well,
~ Darius Yanith
Sorcerer of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Thank you for your assistance Darius and Keeper of Secrets, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances. Keeper of Secret's I'd love to discuss this with you in person at this gathering, and I look forward to seeing you then. Perhaps we can assist each other in finding Mage Dure'dhel.

- Ilana

Ilana,

An excellent proposition! I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Darius Yanith,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and advice, I look forward to meeting you in person sometime soon.

-The Keeper of Secrets.

Dure'dhel shouldn't be hard to find - as far as I'm aware he's the only adventuring Dark Elf in these lands.

Briar of First Forest

Oh, this is incredibly exciting! So many new people to meet at this gathering, I look forward to it!!

-Ilana

Ilana,

As the honored and esteemed Sorcerer Yanith indicated, there will indeed be a formal gathering and meeting of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden and all Celestialists as well as those who are interested in furthering their knowledge are encouraged to attend this coming weekend. I would encourage you to reference the public bulletin that will be posted shortly.

May the Darastrix guide your steps until they bring us the dawn once again,

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Historian and Seeker of the Lost Lore of the Sheltered Lands
Mage and Guildmaster of the Hope's Reach and Shademarch Cadres, Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden
Mercurian Journeyman of the Solars' Guild of Wayside

Back