LittleLeaf Trading Company: May Meals Planned

kender159

Artisan
Greetings members of Landfall!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company will be supplying food for townsfolk and adventurers alike all under one menu in the upcoming gather. The meals planned will be as follows:

Friday dinner at 8 pm:
[OOG: In the likelihood of lay on being called by 9-10, this will be an entirely OOG meal.]
Slow cooked beef brisket sandwiches
Steamed asparagus
Fries

Saturday breakfast at 9 am:
Breakfast sandwiches: Eggs, sausage patties and cheese on a sourdough muffin
Hashbrowns
Pancakes

Saturday lunch at 1 pm:
Sandwiches: Your choice of roast beef, turkey or ham; cheddar, pepper jack, on varieties of available breads plus fancy mustards, mayo and other condiments
Fries

Saturday dinner:
Community potluck

Sunday breakfast at 9 am:
Granola cereal and milk
Yogurt with granola
Pancakes
Fruit

Drinks:
Teas, traditional, spiced, sweet, caffeinated and not caffeinated, some local to the Golden Horn
Fruity wines [OOG: Cranberry juices with mixtures of other sugarless flavored waters]

Cost of meals will include drinks and will be 7 silver individually or 25 silver for the full weekend. [OOG: Also $15 suggested donation, money can be paid in cash or sent to kender159@gmail.com via Paypal, pm me if you wish to pay more OOG and offset costs IG or versa vice, out of necessities. Please message me and paypal early so that I can make sure you're on the lists of pre-reg'd PCs on the meal plan]

As always, thank you for your patronage. I look forward to serving you all in the near future.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

Little, I would like to enjoy partaking in all meals.

-Zeth

Thank you for your patronage, Zeth.

I wish to purchase your full menu for the weekend.

~Ashok

As always, Ashok, thank you for your patronage. I look forward to serving you in the coming meet.

Many thanks for your patronage once again, Tantarus.

Back