Letter to the People of Erabella

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanWarheart

Minnesota Staff
To the citizens of Erabella,

The world of Evodia is in a state of turmoil. The destruction of the permanent circles of power have drastically changed the way all nations operate. We of the Minister Council are doing all we can to aid in this new crisis. The threat of the Wraith Lord cannot be ignored. We have sent diplomats and messengers to our neighbors to urge them to attend the summit in two weeks time by the Dragon Summer in the Conflux City. We hope the nations of Evodia will stand together united against this terrible threat.

The adventurers that have been an unwavering bulwark, are at the for front of situation and the nobles within their community have the full support of the Minister Council to deal with this ordeal. With that I would like to congratulate some of the new promotions recently given to these noble people. I am happy to announce Squire Aicha, under Knight Captain Roff, of Picheston, Courtier Roan, under Viscountess Anastasia Cromwell of the Western Duchy, and Jamina, the new Master of Restorative Magics. May they all find success on their paths going forward.

Finally, though these are troubling times, we must uphold our democratic duty. This year we will elect a new Prime Minister. The candidates include myself Carden Powell, Baron Darious Morlash of the Western Duchy, and Viscount Beauregard de la Vegas Orensanz, former Lieutenant General of the Free People's Liberation Force, Master Sommelier, Lover, and Fighter of Injustice.

We will endure,
Prime Minister Carden Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back