Legend of Zelda Fan Film (Awesome Looking Bandits Wanted)

Hey everyone! I'm putting together a little project of a short film about the Legend of Zelda. I'm looking for some extras who want to play bandits or travelers for the upcoming shoot. We can pay you in sweet, sweet pizza and other lovely food products. If anyone is interested, please send a photo of you in your gear to blank587@yahoo.com, And if you have your own latex larp weapons that would be most welcome (even if you don't it doesn't really matter!) to be clear, not boffers, but realistic ones. When we have the proper cast together I will let everyone know the shooting schedule so we can get everyone's schedules aligned. I hope to hear from you guys soon, and promise me, it's going to be freaking awesome!

Many regards,

Niko Johnson

P.S.: If you're wondering about video quality and if this will be legit enough, here's my youtube page so you can gauge for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeofNiko/videos

Last edited:
Where would this filming take place? You don't mention this in your first post.

Sorry about that! The location is still a little tentative. But We'll be meeting in kirkland/bellevue to then carpool out to wherever we're shooting. We're still in the preproduction stages, so getting costumes/props together and location scouting are still happening.

Back