June Event Roundup

Circe

Artisan
Hey guys! I've got some things to remind you all about regarding the June event (20/21/22), and it's just two weeks away. We've got a lot to do and not a lot of time to get it all done!
  • Magic Item requests are due tomorrow night, 6/8, at midnight! I will not accept any late requests and they will instead be fulfilled for the July event.
  • Preregistration and prelogisting ends next Sunday, 6/15, at midnight! Remember, you'll get a free 250GS Gift of the Land package of your choice if you prelogist -- get 'em in! You don't need to be preregistered to prelogist!
  • Planning to NPC for the next event? Let us know! The sooner you tell us that you're NPCing, the better we can plan for what roles to give you!
  • Looking for gobbies? Donate! We're still in bad need of weapons (long claws most of all), and we'll compensate you well for your time and your materials! We also need food for NPC camp, which is a 10GS:1$ ratio!
  • Still interested in earning gobbies! Write for the newsletter! We want to know what you saw at the last event, what gossip you heard, and whatever else you want to tell us! Send any articles to ashburytimes@gmail.com.
  • Please review our new policy on tents! It's pretty important!
  • Have you sent in you character's backstory yet? Do it! We want to play with your past and give you interesting things to interact with! All histories/backstories/bios should be sent to allianceplot@gmail.com.
  • The next event will have a hard start, meaning that the event will begin at 11:00PM and any PCs present at that time will go into game together. An in-game announcement regarding the event's location will be posted over the next week, so keep an eye out!
  • Are you a photographer? We could use your help! We're in need of anyone willing to take pictures at our events, for which we will happily compensate well! Contact us at ashburygm@gmail.com if you're interested!
  • Exclamation points! Boldness!
  • MORE DOTS!
Any questions or concerns may be addressed to me at ashburygm@gmail.com. Thanks, everybody, and see you in a few weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back