July Event Roundup

Circe

Artisan
Hello everyone! Here are a few important reminders for the next event:
  • While technically the deadline for magic item requests is tonight, this time I'm extending it to next Sunday at midnight (7/13).
  • Deadline for preregistration and prelogisting is next Sunday, 7/13. Please get them done! Get your free 250 Gift of the Land! It's easy!
  • The stairs leading up to the tavern have just been repainted with a tacky coating, i.e., they now have more traction. Please be careful when you walk up and down the stairs! We're all used to the stairs being slippery but now they aren't!
  • The road leading to Faire Play is still in bad shape and looks like it may soon be repaved. Once more, be cautious when driving here, especially at night.
  • If you plan on NPCing for the July event, please let us know as soon as possible so we can more efficiently plan and cast roles.
  • Got a camera? Want gobbies? We'll compensate you for photographing the event! Just let us know that you intend to take photos and we'll make sure you get rewarded!
  • Speaking of gobbies, we're still badly in need of weapons for NPC camp, namely claws. We will generously compensate any and all weapons donations!
  • If you're a PC and you're planning on hosting your own tournament event or competition at this event, please let Plot Committee know ahead of time so that we may allot enough time for you.
As always, any questions, concerns, or suggestions may be directed to me at ashburygm@gmail.com. See you all soon!

Back