July Event Announcements

Circe

Artisan
Hey everyone, a couple of announcements regarding this weekend's event:
  • The kitchen/shower-side stairs and door are strictly out-of-game. You may use them while OOG, but they are not there in-game. This goes for NPCs as well. This is not a passable area.
  • We will be posting in-game bounties from the local constabulary of R'kura. If you are not participating in the tournament and find that you have nothing to do, you may choose to take one and see the constabulary (NPC camp) to begin the bounty. This is to ensure that everyone has something to do.
  • We're badly in need of sheet protectors for ritual scrolls! If you have any to spare or are interested in donating for gobbies, please send me a private message or e-mail me at ashburygm@gmail.com.
  • It will be in the mid-to-high 70s this weekend with a chance of rain for Sunday. Please remember to bring sun screen and keep hydrated! Our medical staff is more than competent but let's try not to make them work.
Thank you, and I hope to see you all this weekend!

Quick clarification RE: side stairs and door. Do you mean the stairs that go from the main floor of the tavern into the basement, or the stone steps outside along the side of the tavern?

It's all stairs ever. There are no stairs in R'Kua.

If I may...

I think she is referring to the stairs between the kitchen and mages guild and the side door area by the showers.

Ok, I love you guys and I mean this with absolutely no snark intended, but two different people not on staff have given two different answers.

Can we let the staff people making the rules give the answer please?

I apologize for the delay in response, Mich!

The stairs in question are the ones beside the kitchen/showers indoors leading from the tavern floor to the basement. The wooden door at the bottom of the stairs is also out-of-game for this event, usable only for OOG folks trying to shower or get back and forth. The stone stairs beyond that door are still there in-game, but appear to lead to a stone wall. We will be posting signs around the stairs and door to remind people of this.

Also, as an extra bit of clarification, Mr. Kyle Spriggle is still on our staff as our Head of Customer Service. :)

Thank you, Donna. I have almost fallen down those stairs waaaay too many times.

Reactions: Vox
*facepalm* I forgot Kyle was still CS. Probably because I haven't needed his services. ;) (This is a Good Thing)

Thanks for the clarification!

Back