In the market for throwing weaponry and Celestial scrolls

Chasmania

Artisan
Hello! I am in the market for certain items to replace ones that I have lost over the last year. I could use several new throwing axes, and a new throwing dagger. Additionally, I am in the market for the following Celestial Scrolls:

Light
Stone Bolt
Magic Armor
Pin
Bind
Ice Bolt
Shatter
Awaken
Flame Bolt

I can pay in coin, potions, puns, or, I am accomplished in the casting of rituals of the Earth and will offer those services in exchange for large amounts of scrolls.

~Yours truly, Basil Saessone.

Re: In the market for throwing weaponry and Celestial scroll

Greetings, Monsieur Saessone,

Of the scrolls you list, I currently have in stock:

7 Stone Bolts
6 Pins
15 Binds
10 Shatters
6 Flame Bolts
5 Lights
15 Magic Armors

While I do not have any Awakens on hand, might I suggest Shun as a potent alternative? In all cases except for those who have been Waylaid it works just as well as Awaken, plus having the added bonus of being useful offensively. I have 16 of them currently for sale.

I noticed that you did not include Lightning Bolt. In case you have interest in them, I do have 30 of those in stock.

I have numerous and sundry battle magic scrolls (and in fact all manner of useful items) for sale above and beyond those you list, if you are interested. I normally sell for 1 silver per level of the spell, although I have been known to give discounts for bulk orders. How many scrolls are you looking to purchase?

Many thanks,
Polare Lissenstine

I have a silvered throwing dagger I'd be willing to part with. The tarnish should polish right out. I believe it would cost a man two silver's to craft one. Seems a fair price.

Lord Polare;
Many thanks for the detail and advice you have given me. I have contacted you privately.

Roann Tantreal:
Hello! I do not believe I have met you. If you can spare it, I will be glad to purchase your silvered dagger. I have contacted you privately as well.

Greetings! I now have enough scrolls for awhile, I am still looking for 2-3 throwing axes.

~Basil Saesonne

If my Council's matter clear up in reasonable time, which seems likely to happen, I will be capable to make you three axes per batch.
Since a lot of people seem to forget my name(which is completely understandable) please allow me to refresh your memory. I'm one of the smaller biata present at Thorn's Crossing. I have brown hair and green eyes. You should find me wielding a brown shield with biata runes inscribed upon it, a blue long sword, and a short sword. Hopefully you won't have trouble finding me if I'm able to show up. I'll inform you if I'm able as soon as I can. There is still a possibility that I'll be needed at home.
I look forwards to seeing everyone I've fought alongside with again.

I will strongly recommend Maealas' abilities. He has proven extraordinarily helpful in the past and is a very capable blacksmith (among many other talents). Maealas, I hope you are able to make it to the upcoming gathering.

-Polare Lissenstine

As luck would have it, the matters have been cleared and I am no longer needed at home. I shall be traveling to this new land. As I've said before, I'll be glad to see the adventuring community once again. I shall see those axes made.

Lord Polare; thank you for the recommendation of the abilities of Maealas; I will be happy to purchase 3 axes from him. I look forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully we can be of some use to the people of Calliphestus.

~Basil Saesonne

Back