Important Announcement - April Event Limited Capacity

Kasuni

Squire
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

Please read this post in it's entirety. It is likely relevant to you for this upcoming event.

Hello Players. I was just notified by Millersylvania that we will be down from our usual 19 cabins to only 11 due to some permitting issues around the new construction. This means that based on the number of people pre-registered, we will be FULL.

If you have not pre-registered, please understand that we will likely not be able to provide accommodations for you. However, tent camping will be permitted.

Due to this change, I have revised the cabin assignment list based on the available cabins. I have shifted people around to the best of my understanding as to where they might prefer to be. If you would like to move yourself to another open space, or to trade with anyone, you are welcome to.

Cabin Assignment List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16VGv345P7Y2Qr7dN7aHr8xRpRgW6jdsdV5n_IpjTND0/edit#gid=0

PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ON THE CABIN ASSIGNMENT LIST if you have pre-registered.

Please note that tent camping will be permitted.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We still look forward to an amazing weekend with you. To lessen the sting a little bit, we will be reducing our pre-paid event fee from $55 to $45. If you have already prepaid, you will be refunded at logistics (or you can get goblin stamps for the difference).

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a message here or email us at manager@alliance-seattle.com. I will have this cabin assignment list on site, and I will be happy to help show people to where their cabins are assigned.

Thank you,

Emily
Alliance Seattle Co-General Manager

For those of us who are moved, should we assume in-game we still have our Cabin location-related things (specifically existing Limited Circles of Power or Warder Glyphs)?

Back