I don't mean to be a bother but...

satsukirebel

Scholar
Could someone possibly direct me to the nearest town? My legs are really tired!

-Tisk

sorry i ain't there, otherwise i'd help out. but i believe hope's reach is what you're lookin for. its a quaint tavern-centric place with lots of farmland and lots of adventurers. just be careful of the goblins... they're evil

if you still haven't found your way in a month when i return, i will guide you myself, but hopefully your luck is better than that.

but i'll still say welcome to the area, and if you need something and i can help out, just let me know.

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors far

Please let me know your location, Tisk, and I would be honored to help a new adventurer find the town. I have traveled quite a bit throughout Gaiden and would be able to help you to the new market day.

If you're in the forests, I will be sure to find you. Do you know in which direction you were heading? If you're in the forests surrounding Hope's Reach ((I think thats where we'll be next game, right? :p)) then I will be sure to see you during my usual rounds next market day.

-Roven, Ranger of Gaden

My service is complete. The Gaden military has released me from service. I hear there is lots to do in the area of Hopes Reach. I bring a limited skill set but I am enthused to help out some in the area.
-Slip

GORKA MAKE NEW FRIENDS WITH YOU!

there now you Goka's friends and we have fun time. Gorka will teach you stuff. I know a lot I wanna share it.

-Gorka

That'd be great! I love making new friends!

-And, um... I'm in a wooded area. There are trees and um... I think that's a bird over there.

Yup, that's a bird.

Aaand there's also- oh look! A copper!

-And a couple of squirrels and um, more trees.

So yeah, that's where I am!

-Tisk

As do I. I go by that place all the time. -Slip

So one of you can help me then? I'd really appreciate it!

-Tisk

I would be glad to come find you. I may have slip with me, I may have slag with me, I may have both. I am a mystic wood elf.

-james the inconceivable of harbors far

You would have to find me by my tree... bird and other obscure point of reference in the forest. I've not been known to travel with any Mystic Wood Elves. Sometime in the future I might make your acquaintance if you're not too inconcievable.
-Slip

Tisk,

If these fine gentlemen will pick you up, I will be sure to be at the tavern aiding McGregor in tending to weary travelers. Please come see me- the first drink for you and these kind gentlemen are on me.

Safe travels and warm nights,
~Aine

it seems only orcs have a problem with me being incomceivable. I look forward to your acquaintance. Actually, you said you were from the military right? Do you do private contracting slip?

-james the inconceivable of harbors far

I may need to seek some work out. My trip down to Hopes Reach has been more costly than anticipated. I will seek you out next market day. We can discuss things then.
-Slip

Back