I challenge you, HQ!

youthculture

Fighter
Sometimes when we come to game it can be easy to forget what we;'re there for. We're hanging out with our OOG friends, so it only takes one little slip to fall into a comfortable OOG conversation. But that's not what we're here for.

This weekend I challenge you to stay IC 100% of the time unless it's for a safety or OOG clarification -- even when you think you're by yourself, with your friends, or when you're in your cabin getting ready for bed. I challenge you to make this game as immerive and the world as real as you can let it be -- because no matter how hard our plot and staff teams might try to make a universe for our characters to live in, it's only as powerful as we allow it to be.

So I promise you, HQ players and staff, that you'll find me always IC and when I do have to go OOC for a clarification, it'll be with a hand on my head or a white headband on.

Who's with me? I want to see some kickass RP this weekend. :)

Oh man. You are SO on. I accept.
Imlaaadddaarrrr

im in, and so will my kitchen.
--bill

I'm innnn. I get to be this character MAYBE once a month, and I want to be totally him for as much of my time as possible.

I have to say that being very mindful of staying IG the whole weekend totally did what everyone expected: made it a frack ton more fun and reduced OOG negativity to almost nothing. I think that this last weekend should set the new bar for what is EXPECTED of us.

Back