HOW DARE YOU!!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

You wretched creatures dare to interfere with me once again, even mocking my family to my face? How can you call yourselves people?! My daughter was the light of my life and I will not rest until I see her once again! You shall not acquire any more of the wax from my candles as I have foolishly allowed in the past, the candles from which I must draw my power for this ritual. Next time I will succeed, I must succeed and I shall not let you monsters interrupt me a second time.

I will bide my time, for you will know when I return. When I have returned you will see all of your loved ones again, the seams between Fortannis and the Graveyard shall be shattered and the permanently dead will come once again! You'll thank me for this, I swear on it.

Eron Nymus

You've been given plenty of warning Nymus, but you have to be stopped. You're incinerating the land, and releasing Chaos upon it. Turn yourself in to the Earth Guild, face your crimes, and give your daughter peace. Spare her the sight of what her father has become.

- Lord Asher Oakheart
Healer of the Earth Guild

Back