hi...

A

Anonymous

im back... hee hee hee....
soo yea, im going to have a birthday in march and EVERYONE is invited. i dont know the date, but it will be a kid friendly everyone comes event(no excessive drinking, and no drinking for those under 21). it will be held at what is known as "the long house" in redmond, as the date aproaches I will have more information.
still waiting for a game day to come around so i can see you all. my arm is in perfect working order, and I am realllllyyyy looking forward to dying a few times.
fern

Falone said:
im back... hee hee hee....
soo yea, im going to have a birthday in march and EVERYONE is invited. i dont know the date, but it will be a kid friendly everyone comes event(no excessive drinking, and no drinking for those under 21). it will be held at what is known as "the long house" in redmond, as the date aproaches I will have more information.
still waiting for a game day to come around so i can see you all. my arm is in perfect working order, and I am realllllyyyy looking forward to dying a few times.
fern
You going to be a PC or NPC at the next gameday?
kauss/phil

Holy fudge, dude, its gonna be so good having you back. Its been a while since I have had the fear of Fern placed in me in the middle of a dark Fern infested woods.

But Phil does bring up a good point: you NPC'ing, or are you coming back as Cedrick? And if you are coming back as Cedrick, then there is a crap ton of info Johnathan's gotta tell you.

Either way, its good. We all miss the pitter patter of little Fernling feet.

DigiRyan

Back