Greetings and goods for sale!

Salutations! My name is Oliver Olwen Oleander, feel free to call me Ollie. I find that my business will be taking me into shademarch near where I have heard periodic gatherings of persons of interest take place. I find that at similar such settlements people often find themselves thirsty, hungry, worn out, or missing the simple comforts in life. I would like to rectify this ridiculous ruination of your well being and offer my services as a purveyor of edible goods. Please let me know if their are any among you who have something they desire above all else, perhaps chocolate from a certain confectionery in the capital of Gaden? Do you thirst for the taste of particular winery from Roskaria? Or have you heard tell of specially seasoned sausage famed in Pratorak? Let me know and I shall do my utmost to have stock available at the coming gathering. If no one contacts me with any particular tastes I shall still be bringing an assortment of tasty treats for trade.

Feel free to shout your desires into the dreams and let all know of your excellent taste or send me a private missive with the details of what you want. All prices will be negotiable and I accept many forms of payment, coin, goods, services rendered, or particularly useful pieces of information.

Thank you to those who persisted through my loquaciousness and I hope to hear from some you!

-Oliver Olwen Oleander, peregrinating purveyor of products.

I will no be in Shademarch at next gathering but I like listening to you talk. Even if you use big words. And I like Pratorak sausage. When do you think you will next come to adventurer gathering?

Ragnarok

Ragnarok, my my my, such a tragic and unsettling name (no offense intended). I do hope you are a some sort of stentorian soldier not a baker or some other timid tradesman, I can't even imagine trying to conduct business with such a monstrous moniker as that. I know not where the road shall take me but if business is bountiful and the stories of the prowess among the, to use your appellation "Adventurers", has not been greatly exaggerated then I shall likely find myself in the area when next your colleagues gather! If you should be there as well and have a particular preference of Pratorakian provisions please provide me with proper prescience and I shall perform my personal paradigm of prestidigitation to proffer it.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander, ostentatious obtainer of objects.

...... I think I got most of that.....
I'm pretty sure you no insult me.....
Yes I find angry stuff and kill it for my living....
So you will be in Shademarch in June?

Ragnarok

Cheap fudge so I can buy a lot!
-Roff the biata

Ragnarok,
At this juncture I do not know for sure if I will return in June or not, though it does seem likely.

Roff the Biata,
Oh dear, cheap fudge you say? I'm afraid my suppliers shall shoot me scathing stares but if that is what the customer wants then I shall have it on hand. Are you certain I can't entice you to try a finer fare of fudge? I have it on good authority that a confectionery in the capital has created a chocolate concoction so complex the consumer can conceptualize events both past and future (this has only been heard of in Biatas). Or perhaps fudge cakes made by a blind elf who's other senses have become so heightened that his sense of taste has allowed him to bake delicacies so decadent you see sounds and hear colors (again only reported by Biata).

-Oliver Olwen Oleander, caterer of carefully crafted comestibles

Oliver Olwen oleander you have intrigued me maybe you should have some of that other fudge along just in case I can scratch up the coin to acquire some
-Roff the biata

Last edited:
Roff,
I am glad to hear that you have come to your senses (specifically taste), I shall have on hand some of the finest fudge that you will ever feast upon as well as some more modest morsels for you to masticate.

To anyone else who may be considering any requests please let me know as soon as possible! I plan on picking up my parcels this evening and any requests that come in after that shall be somewhat strenuous to supply.

Oliver Olwen Oleander, vendor of vittles and victuals

Dearest Oliver,

I am Socora, mistress of the Bird's Nest Tavern in Shademarch. I am most excited to have you join us this coming market event.

For myself, I am a great admirer of fine chocolates - especially Truffles. Should you be able to obtain any to add to your wares, I would be most interested in purchasing them.

Regards,
--> Socora
Biata fighter & Tavern owner

O you use many big words. It confuses. But I like your happiness. And peanuts , always peanuts. But I not be ther this time. Soon Soon the lucious and delectable most perfect of all nuts and I shall be united. Thanks be to you.

Kuyak

Socora,
As my Grandfather used to say, as long as Dwarves desire drink and Biata's barter for Bonbons an Oleander can persevere, so truffles there shall be!

Kuyak,
Please seek me out when you are able and I shall labor to locate the luscious legume for you!

Oliver Olwen Oleander, acquirer of artful aliment

Back