For our fallen friends...

Landon

As many of you are aware, we have suffered great loss in our travels as of late. Maxvell, a Rai of the Gypsies, and Cael, the very rock on which the Order of Oakpalm was formed, are no longer among us.

Many have been affected by their loss, and we all need our own time to grieve and mourn. Of that, there is no doubt.

That being said, it is equally important to honor the life of those who have departed. As such, we welcome all who would participate to raise a glass, break bread, and share their memories of Cael and Maxvell as they lived in life.

A celebration will be held in the tavern at mid-day, and I will have drink to spare for those who are without. We welcome anyone who wishes to join us with open arms.

....I cannot express to you how much it pains me to say this. The mists refuse to let me through, though I have tried, and ranted, and railed. So, I have to send my words ahead of me. I have written letters and sent them ahead with Alcander. One is to be read to Cael, and the other will be given to Demona, to be read to Max. I begin to make my way to My family's gathering lasting the summer months, and will do my best to heal while I am there. My mind, and my spirit will be with you all this next gathering.

~Lithae

I would be honored to break bread with you and Oak Palm in memory of our friends, Friend Landon. I will bring wine to share in their memory.

-Amory

Landon, I will be there with a dessert of some kind.

If Shelk is there, I will be there.
-Alcandar

Back