Feb 22 Event Open Items

Dr_Chill

Fighter
All,

Things have been super-crazy for me lately between work, family, sickness, etc. that I haven't even thought about LARP since Feb!

I have 2 things that I was hoping someone may be able to help me with:
1) As we were rushed leaving the site, everyone just picked up stuff and shoved it in their bags (myself included). I am missing my black bag of makeup and brushes that I normally use, did anyone happen to find/pack it up?
2) I have a big bag full of loot from the event that I haven't had the chance to go through either (I do seem to recall that I didn't have all of the MI tags that were needed *pokes Alexander*). As I won't be going to the May event, could I get someone to come by and pick it up so that it can be split handled in game. Basically it was under the guard of Dure'dhel who arranged for a C-guildsman to bring it to Von Gryphon directly.

Although if people would prefer to have all of the stuff sit in my crawl space I am OK with that as well :)

-Ryan

I can swing by sometime and grab the goods from ya, Ryan. Just lemme know when. :)

Speaking if stuff lost. Anyone find a pair of fuzzy grey gloves with black on the palms? They were probably thrown with MC

-Ryan

And a red lumberjack style hat as long as were listing lost items.

All,

Like I said... the loot has been dropped off with Gandian! :)

-Ryan

Last edited:
Point of order, it's been dropped off with Gandian, NOT plot. Plot does not interfere with PC loot distribution.

Back