Earth Guild Services for July Market

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

Sticking to the advice of the last tome I read, the 45th volume, Stop While You're Ahead: The Art of Summoning Elemental Overlords I have halted my studies to focus on increasing my mental capacity for spells. However, this does not prevent from providing quality Earth Guild services for Horizon.

Please let me know if you require any of the following:

1) Spellcrafting- 1.5g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. While the Earth Guild has some scrolls for spellcrafting, it would be wise to come prepared with a scroll you wish for me to use.

2) Ritual Casting- Price is negotiable if I"m notified of the ritual before the first market day. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls. Ritual Manipulation of True Empowerment is included at no charge if it can be done.

3) Study of Earthen Magic- I have the patience to teach two people high levels of Earth Magic to those seeking to further their studies. If you seek First Aid or Healing Arts, I will gladly find someone available to instruct you. Should no one be available, I will most certainly teach you. Likewise, Jamina and Pandora are also available.

All proceeds will go towards the further development of Horizon and surrounding area in the Valley of Solace.

Thank You,
Healer Asher of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Same Services apply for August as well.

Right now I have a Cloak Ritual to perform for Artemis. I may have something to perform for Ragnarok.

- Asher

If anyone is interested in joining the Earth Guild's martial branch, please seek me out during the weekend. I know a handful of people have asked me about it in the past but to my knowledge the only members among the adventurers are myself and Trainee Roff.

Briar
Protector of the Earth Guild

As a former Protector of the Martial Branch of the Guild, I can attest that it is an excellent way to serve the guild for those who are not proficient in Earthen Magic. We will accept anybody who may use a weapon and we greatly appreciate any and all who will help us against the menace of Necromancy of the land. Please do let Briar, Asher, or myself know if you have questions or would like to join either of the branches of the guild, both serve an honorable cause and we are ever greatful of those who are vigilant and wish to protect themselves and their kin from the threats that Chaos brings to the land.

Sage Jarus Strongbow of the Greater Earth Guild of Gaden.

Back