Deception Pass Cabins

Denise

Greetings from Logistics!

In an effort to prepare for the upcoming event, we wanted to provide attendees some information about the camp site and begin to coordinate lodging. Below is a link to a map of the campsite and building designations.

- The Duplex (Building 45)= NPC Sleeping
- Mess Hall (Building 59) = The Tavern
- The Activity Space (Building 58) = Monster Camp
- Buildings Behind Tavern (Buildings 60 and 61) = Under Renovation
- Cabin 48-49 OOG/Logistics
- Buildings 38-44 and Buildings 50-52 (PC Cabins - 10 bunks each)

**PARKING: The parking lot near building 57 is for loading and unloading only**

Link to map: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_JHx5A3XNT_WGdvVzltdUUzTXc/edit

Here is the link to the google doc, should Denise be smart enough to share it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QR3sBmptCw7k1o7tiTvqctnPieSJVM7myh5vMqS_v4A/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
I caaaaallled dibs though! Cabin thief! *insert totally scary fist shake*
edit: but for real, not cool.

Last edited:
It is indeed a different location in Caliphestus and is not in the Ceriopolis.

BTW Denise.. I jumped on illustrator and made a quick map and color coded the cabins and matched it on the spreadsheet to help people with knowing where they will be.

It is indeed a different location in Caliphestus and is not in the Ceriopolis.

Could we get Plot to verify? No offense but it matters to some of us if this really is the case.

I may be missing it, but is there an event teaser, or description? Do we know IG we're going to Elara or why? I haven't contacted my travel agent and if I tell them that I need to travel to Elara for business then I get a discount on my flight.

I didn't see your post about 52 until after I posted the list, like right now... :(

I may be missing it, but is there an event teaser, or description? Do we know IG we're going to Elara or why? I haven't contacted my travel agent and if I tell them that I need to travel to Elara for business then I get a discount on my flight.

My character will be making an IG post at some point Soon™ if that helps? Been waiting to give others the opportunity to post.

Who thought it was a good idea to put new guys in my cabin? :p I can't guarantee their innocence.

Sorry if this is a silly question: I see that you said the parking lot on the map, near 57, is for unloading, but I was wondering if there will be long term parking in the area. I mean, I assumed there will be, but I figure it was better to be safe than sorry. My follow up question is whether any theoretical weekend parking will be free or if there will be a fee.

Thank you for your time!

There is only one long term parking on site. It is the large parking lot. There is another parking lot down the road that people will have to shuttle to-from for long term parking when the Main Parking lot gets full.

Mmky! Thanks for getting back to me, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to get there and up having no where to leave my car!

Back