Conclave-Penta Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobeus nods his head, "We are needed to meet up and fight these werewolves as a threat... we are going to meet up with some Earth Casters and likely some Home Guard!" he points to a book, "You should familiarize yourself a little with some of the upcoming trials we will have against these creatures.. common knowledge isn't always truth.. we are bound as seekers of knowledge to find the right information." Mobeus smiles and nods, "I have faith we will figure it out, and if we don't... well lets just hope your sword arm can keep them at bay while we figure out a way to stop them.."

"Speaking of Trials I have one to idly prepare my nerves on still." He sighed. "I do not expect it to end well, but perhaps the studies may give into some note of flaws or weakness other then silver to make use of." He moves to the several walls of books then. "Call out for a healer if I'm not out in a week!"

Mobeus looks at some of the hustle and bustle in the Library, it would seem his name was being mention, along with needing to see the Archmage immediately. Launching himself from his seat, he runs with the utmost of haste towards the chamber of the Archmage. He acknowledges others on the way, "I am on my way!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back