Cliff Notes on Evorran Law

Duke Frost said:
5 staples in my head at 3 am Sunday and back playing later Sunday morning to finish the weekend.

You really want to mess with that?

Lesson learned: Never follow someone *2 feet shorter* than you while running throught trees ;)

Steve,

just wanted your opinion on if we're on topic or not. ;)

Toddo said:
Steve,

You lie! I challenge you to honor combat! :grrr:

See, now we are.

aara said:
Lesson learned: Never follow someone *2 feet shorter* than you while running throught trees ;)

isnt everyone 2 feet shorter than scott? :funny:

Toddo said:
Steve,

We're good.

Toddo said:
Steve,

Steve has no jurisdiction on the HQ boards, so you may continue to talk about my height and my head staples. I say it's ok.

I wasn't following you at that point Kelly, I was chasing Raksaa/Brian Bender. He's only 6" shorter than me. The tree limb, unfortunately, was almost exactly 1/4" shorter than me, just tall enough to be out of my line of site, but short enough to tear a 3 inch gash in my skull.

And then on the ride to the hospital, the army paratrooper keeps telling Dee to slow down her driving with a look of fear on his face. Heh.

Such a great larp story.

Scott

I love how Brian tells it, too. The part with Dennis and sock tourniquette is especially entertaining. Glad you're made of tough stuff, man. :)

Duke Frost said:
I wasn't following you at that point Kelly, I was chasing Raksaa/Brian Bender. He's only 6" shorter than me.

I know, I know, I was gaseous at that point. But it's more fun to say 2 feet than 6" ;)

I am about 2 ft shorter and I still have the blood stained cloak from that situation....shall I bring it along, so we can reminisce? ;-)

Tetsu said:
I love how Brian tells it, too. The part with Dennis and sock tourniquette is especially entertaining. Glad you're made of tough stuff, man. :)

Sock tourniquet? Wow, I wonder how that one got started! Scott was so excited to be bandaged up with an official 82nd Airborne bandage, lol! :funny:

Yeah, I think sock tourniquet is moving into urban legend status.

The first thing to staunch the blood flow was a glove. Then Dennis arrived with a military bandage, which I kept on until the hospital.

djkondrk said:
Sock tourniquet? Wow, I wonder how that one got started! Scott was so excited to be bandaged up with an official 82nd Airborne bandage, lol! :funny:

That's awesome! My baby brother will be in the 82nd when he graduates from officer school in November. :)

Back