Car rides to October

Kittey_Rin

I don't know about our other driver from St. Cloud, but as it stands, I have a car (so long as it doesn't decide to die after it's fixed) and I will be having some spare seats most likely. I would estimate that I definitely have one seat left, though I may have more after talking to some potential newbies that may come along. As it stands, I definitely have one spot taken by Michael.

If you'd like a ride, I'll get the potential spots reserved here soon and know exactly how many spots open I have, so please feel free to message me or post here. I WOULD like to request a small amount of gas money (five dollars is plenty, though I won't turn down more) if people are able to afford it.

1. Michael
2. (Open spot)
3. Chelsea
4. (Open spot)

I'm bumping this back towards the top, since it's getting closer to the event. ^ ^

So far, I've got:

1. Andrew (Me)
2. Teague
3. Tina (Out of state friend)
4. Possibly open
5. Open

I'll be coming from Woodbury, and will for sure have one open. I'll be stopping in Chanhassen to visit my mother/get my friend who's staying with her. So, if you're able to go a bit early my car may be the ride for you!

Psst, Don't forget to pre-register Andrew, (not to mention we'd love a quick note from Chelsea and Tina)

Lurin said:
Psst, Don't forget to pre-register Andrew, (not to mention we'd love a quick note from Chelsea and Tina)

Pre-reg'd as you notice, also I believe she said she emailed you- to PC. Tina Thayer is the name. If not, I've built up her card and she said it sounds super cool. I can send you that if you'd like, just so we can get her in the system.

Back