Car Pooling

Arkade

Scholar
I'm sure we've all noticed the horrable gass prices as of late. I was thinking some car pooling for TC, SMI, Ohio, and Cal chapters would be cool. I'm personaly trying to get a huge van so I can travle comfortably with 6-7 others. So if somone has room for some car pooling and dosent mind the company of others, please post. I understand that some people would just rather not bother, so dont feal bad if you dont want to. I'm personaly looking for a ride to SMI for the next 2 events till I get my wheels.

You have a volunteer! Keep me posted on just when and we'll talk! And California chapter? Any other west coast chapters? I am SO there!

im not going to point out that smi is south of him and north of us. im just not gonna do it.

It's east of you.

ohh darn so jesse can take your truck to cadalak and pick him up because its east of me...cool not my problem

Hahaha real funny!

Oh come on! You know I'd do it just to get out of the house so long as I had company to keep me entertained and help keep the tank full.

I'd definitly keep the tank full, lol. I amuse myself so I assume I'm good entertainment. Figured you dident live too far away if you offered to pick me up. If it's a long drive out of the way, I'll take a buss or somthen.

Hey Mike,

Any chance of you carpooling to Chicago?

Shameless I know... :)

Paul

I rilly want to but even with gass money, its hard to find somone who is willing to drive, lol.

Back