Cabins in Ceriopolis

Alavatar

Baron
In the theme of making sure that Ceriopolis feels different than Tarndale, and Westgate before that, we'd like to shake things up with our usual cabin arrangement at Millersylvania. So that you can follow along at home, here's a pdf of the camp. And here is a Google-Doc spreadsheet to help track reservations. :)

• The Desert (cabins 38, 39, 40, 41 and the "Men's Restroom") will still be NPC camp, with Monster Camp continuing to be run out of the restroom. In-Game, buildings exist in these locations, but they are not accessible during game unless you make specific arrangements, in which case we will stage a module for you. Once you've learned what they are, you may go to them by asking at Monster Camp as you would for a Lair Card.
  • The Swamp (33-36), Forest (20-23), and Meadow (25-28) will still be available for PCs, with the following exceptions:
  • The building historically known as the "Tavern" will act as an inn using half of the Cook's Quarters (CQ) as beds for rent. These beds won't be available in-game at the start of game, but should be available in-game shortly after game-on. The other half of the Cook's Quarters will be used by Cook staff and things.
  • If you want to stay on the other side of the Cook's Quarters this first event just know that you'll likely have to pay IG coin. Find out IG about the rate.
  • The Staff's Quarters (SQ) will be available for PCs to use.
  • Cabin 34 will have the Earth Circle and Cabin 35 will have the Celestial Circle.
    • This information is being provided so players can mindfully metagame where they will be staying.
    • The circles will be in the corner of each building encompassing a single bunk plus some extra space. Phys reps will be provided.
    • The circles will not be active at the start of game. It is possible they my be activated during the event.
  • The First Aid building will house Logistics as usual.

As I said, we'd like to make this location feel as different from Tarndale and Westgate as we can, so we'd appreciate everyone's help in making that happen. The biggest thing you can do to help before even showing up to game is trying to chose a new cabin. To help we have created a spreadsheet on Google-docs for people to identify the cabins they would like to reserve.

We'd like the PC groups to move locations from where they usually stay to a new place. Some of our players have only been to this site once or twice before, but some of us have been using it in basically the same arrangement for some time, so a change is in order. We'd like it if all of you especially would take this opportunity to set up shop in a new location (even if you all just swap buildings with each other). We're giving everyone some of warning now so that no one will have to make a decision last minute on site where they want to be.

"Dibs" on any of the 'Circle' cabins goes to Leigh-ann and Ryan until the Friday of the event, but the sooner the better. Otherwise, all unlisted cabins in the Swamp, Forest, and Meadow are first-come, first-served. Post if you've got questions, suggestions, or want to call a cabin early (especially one that isn't listed as 'dibs'-able).

Hoping someone's willing to edit the document for me to reserve cabin #28 for Zeth and Company (all bunks). I am unable to do so on my iPhone. :(

Hey Evan! It looks like Denise already reserved you a different cabin.

I would like to claim cabin 28 in the Meadow, for Daylynn, Kiarra, Flynn, Karzel, Melvyn, Lael, Loclyn, and others. Thanks!

Shades said:
I would like to claim the SQ for Maven and friends.

It looks like SQ is already taken (you need to claim your space on the spreadsheet). However, it looks like Denise & Evan already reserved a spot for you in cabin 21.

Ah I see the spreadsheet now. Are you sure that David is me, and not another david?

I took a cabin for 4 new players I know (and was helping get info together today), Jeremy R, Kiri K, Rob K, and Elise L.

Bhaskara and friends (got 5 of us this time!) are in 23, there are 3 extra bunks left in 23, we're a friendly bunch, so if you need a bunk, join us! We will be warding.

Karzel will be manning the Celestial Circle cabin for Luke while he is away for the next two games. I may sleep there if i have to be. If anyone is sleeping in the cabin, please let me know.

Added: I have adjusted myself and my people into the cabin. :)

Maealas would be fine with being stuck in any cabin, with that really big exception of no wards and what-not. I honestly do not care which cabin he gets aside from this, and I wouldn't want to be in the way of those groups people seem to like to form. Just give me a number, the words "No" and "Ward", and I'm set.
Although, if you forced me to pick, 34 sounds like a nice spot to be.

Hey the Doc wont let me do anything with it. So do I need to say that I want to rent. Just so its clear?
So cooks quarters is all I can see since the doc wont allow me to see anything else. So I will go with that if I can.

This is for Xavic

Jorbie

Back