Big Caterpillars?

Stripe

Scholar
I hate to make vague statements across the dream realms like this, but I've heard a persistent rumor that there have been large caterpillars found by some townsfolk. I would be VERY interested in meeting said creatures if possible. Please contact me if you have any information about this.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Salutations Benjamin!

I am a professor of Entomology and Insect Studies at the Tunarian University and I employ the adventurers in many cases in assisting with my research. If you will be available and present this weekend, I would happily request that you assist me in my research in some way. I can't promise that I will have payment readily available for you, but I'm sure the experience of interacting with such fascinating creatures is payment enough.

Safe travels and studies,
-Professor Laurel Sinae.

Do the large caterpillar make good jam. Taste good and make mouth tingle nice?

Kuyak

Kuyak, my dear. I'm fairly certain you're being poisoned if something makes your mouth tingle

-Bethanne

Kuyak,

I can't really say, but in my professional opinion, caterpillars don't tend to be poisonous or venomous... Most of the time... I'd refrain from eating caterpillars, or if you do, let me know so I can document the proceedings.

Bethanne,

Not always true, I've seen and synthesized substances that can kill you before you get to the mouth tingly bit. I assure you that they haven't been used on anybody, they were only created for purely research purposes. If you're in my lab, don't drink the random vials, I can't seem to remember where I've placed those lethal substances now that you mention them...

-Professor Laurel Sinae

Back