April 2013 Favorites

Fynwei

Squire
It was so good to playing again in Chicago!

My favorites include:
Getting to see all of Rhys's friends again!
Daylynn intercepting a Spell-Strike Death intended for Rhys.
Going most of Saturday without people understanding why Rhys was acting strange... stupid euphoria.
Puddles.
Dash-and-smack corrupt node attacks.
Kiteing crunchies duringb the big shadow plane mod.
Bridge collapse. I thought there was absolutely no way Rhys would survive. TadRon to the rescue!
"Silence, brought to you by Rhys" pre-auction shushing.
Participating (and winning Rhys' desired item... with some help) in the auction!
Interacting with new people... the miscommunications are always amusing, the random spot-on interpretations as well (including a misunderstanding of my gender... ;) )

Was great to see everyone again! And to meet the new players (again and for the first time). NPC's you rocked this weekend.

At some point this weekend, I got to see every member of LifeStorm that Eve knows!
Rhys!!!! I was so happy to have her around this weekend.
#1 RP moment was Rhys silencing the tavern with a bark and a shhhh...Twice.
Family Rez story and an embarrassed Eve spirit in the earth circle. Really guys it had to be THAT kinda story?
Earth Guild mod was AMAZING.
Marsters was enjoying throwing us a little too much. "Squire Siril, may I throw you?"
D coming in with Liddia's brother and managing to unite the town to destroy the node by the tavern.
Double tap.
Poor Niccolo panicking and accidently KB'ing me...with a potion vile.
The kinda wedding.
Everything leads back to Pasha Poot...(Can't believe I froze when he was way stoning out.)

I feel like I am missing something! Can't wait for May!

-Daphne

First off going to say ...... THANK YOU NPCs !!!! As always you rock.

So here is my list of likes ....

The Brotherhood. Go team !!!

Blowing up. I knew that was going going to happen when Tadron started talking about his "plan". BUT dang it, it was a rift and ya know Don't just couldn't stay away from finding out what would happen. She just didn't think it would be her in the cirlce. :)

Having to Crumble Gnot. I felt so bad for Don't. She was so upset that she had to crumble him.

Chasing Ell into the rip and having all them people follow us... *boggle*

Helping plot whit the shadow plot. Thanks Paul for trusting me with that info. *BEAMS*

Watching the lowbie having their act together and saving the day for us High level, who can't get our stuff together, people.

Watching Kim have a good time.

Seening the look on Tadron's face when I turned to him and said "Body dissipates"

The look on the NPCs face when the circle went up around the rift.

Don't being scared of the Dark Elf lady who came into town. "She knows Gnot is really a Dark elf and is going to kill me for being married to him" -Don't

All the wonderful RPing !!!!

The irony of the fact that Don't just crumbled Gnot and he didn't go strait to circle like Don't feared then to have Don't go do the "Plan" and she went strait to the circle.

Can't say it more.... GO LOWBIES !! Ya kicked butt !!!

Things that was Not bad nor good.

Keeper rolling on one of his new swords. Sorry Keeper rolling on them was not within the design parameters of the weapons. We will have it repaid and back to ya as soon as we can.

Badwolf's hammer failing. Trying out some new foam and new hammer style. foam was to soft. Glad it can be fixed.

No Rifting cake.....

Trying to get shadow info out and being ignored by some who thought they knew all the info. Oh well makes life interesting for them.

Honestly there was nothing really bad I can say about the event. Loved cooking with the Brotherhood. It was a nice weekend weather wise. Nobody got heat stroke (man does that suck). I stayed awake for the Big town fight at the end (hard to do at my age... ) I had a blast.

Love ya all Lots !!!!
Dawn the crazey squirrel lady

(Note: I had posted this as a diffrent thread but this thread went up 5 min before mine. So I thought it would be best to combine it here and delete the other. :) )

Had a great time, was very impressed this market day,

Harlequin/Teague's Favorites

Meeting Magdaline, and her surprise of already being mentioned to Harlequin.
Seeing a PC channeled dragon magic through spell strike, that Naylandi.
Purchasing a few potions.
Adventuring with 2 magic purifies in memory, assisting the brotherhood intoxicate Badwolf to 'remedy' his drain.
Neo, limp over here - guard my refit, still those having purifies in memory.
The Earth guild mission was great, first time I think people liked a 12 crushing 'crunchie'.
0 crushing- boop-boop.
Meeting many new people, your costuming and roleplay was great
First time actively defending a paige.
Looks like you have been covered in slime.
Inflaming the Tar Golems, knowing we shouldn't, but still making it happen.
Confusing the node when it threw one death yet two people fell over.
Hearing Val's mental mixup of Gaden and Wayside, the border town that now lives in the mysts.
Having a breakfest, a lunch, and after lunch meal, a dinner, an evening snack - thank you for all those who cooked this market day.
Trading secrets with Regan, even if the barristers opinion of Harlequin is sullied a bit.
Watching an true empowered cast of the enchant item.
Very pleased I traveled back to the tavern with Kitarun and Enan, a first? blow to the nodestone we encountered and graceful meander to the tavern.
I have made a powerful enemy, his name, puddles.

My favorites of late event?
Well chancing after Lady L when she fell into the rip
The Brotherhood.... the Brotherhood as a whole. (love you guys)
Being a pointed as one of the lowbie leaders on the shadow plain mod. (i have no idea if I was any good)
Meeting Shiny and Nickleo, always good to see new faces.
Bad Wolf and when Ragin gave him one of she noice making belts. That was awesome.
.....That's about it. The whole event was so fun i can't think of anything that really sticks out

Non-stop from game on to game off and it was a rush the entire weekend. Huge thanks for those helping to write/run/npc this 2013 Opener: Paul, Rob D, Peter, Brit, Nate, Kyle, Carly, Krystal and both Aarons for NPCing Sat, with a cameo by Mr. Ly. Hope you all enjoyed it, as I most certainly did.

Favorites:

- Giving answers to PCs questions. It was a great way to jump start personal plot and get hints for current arcs. Lilly’s “Ah HA” moment for her Q&A was great to see all the pieces finally making sense with that one revelation.

- Mandragora Mod. This was the 2nd time running it for folks and is just a blast to run. That last puzzle…always causes some issues

- C0: Undead Hunter, CO: Undead tracker, Co: undead hunter…. (Just because he has purple eyeliner and lavender eyes doesn’t mean he’s an undead people)

- Rez circle RP with Marsters, then revealing who I was. Tears rolled down my eyes, I opened them, looked Eric in the eyes and said, “I remember my name, I am the Eternal Leaf King” –mind blown

- Aaron the NPC going into town to talk about Old Hearth. “You should all come to Old Hearth tomorrow and take a TOUR ON down by the mayor’s office, or a TOUR ON down by the quarry. Leave it to Badwolf to catch the hint, then be told by PCs he was over thinking it.

- Hearing Marsters read out “The Azure Massacre” was really cool to hear it out loud, and being read to 15 other PCs

- Barth’s mod vs. Brotherhood and Regan. I got out of that one by a sliver both in body, and in breaths.

- I’m pretty sure I got hit by over 200 arrows by the Deerkin this weekend, and all square in the chest, that’s some nice shootin’

- Voice Radius 500ft Magic Death. Magic Death!

- Carly's frantic Old Hearth mother. "Don't eat my baby!" "Stop yelling, calm down, we're not going to eat your baby, we just want your stuff"-Minotaur "No don't eat him" as she proceeds to run around us in a circle.

If you happen to drive up to SoMN I'll see ya then, otherwise see you all again next month!

I have to say this was a great weekend. Sorry I was MIA for a lot of it. First weekend off in six months plus Benadrly, not a good mix.
NPC, you guys rocked as always. Thank you.

1. My NEW swords were awesome (sucked I broke one the first night)

2. Having dinner with Aaron, Dawn, Kim, Dan, Andrea and the boys. We solved all the worlds problems over burgers.

3. Getting to take a shower on Saturday was great even if it was a little brisk. lol

4. The Barth vs. Reagen mod was really fun. Damn you Ryan for making smokers run!

5. The Tar pit and giving Badwolf an intoxicate and watching him belly flop into the tar pit.

6. Giving Nyio (aka Shiny) an intoxicate and shoving him through the doors. "Go get them Shiny!". He did an awesome job. I think we have found another member of the Brotherhood, if he survives round two.

7. Marsters polite suggestion that the we (the Brotherhood) shouldn't go into the tavern since the Elven King was there. What are people ashamed of us? lol

8. The multi-uses we found for Shiny's helmet. WOW we were creative.

9. "There are multiple holes for entry" Really! You are going to say that in front of us. I couldn't even talk my brain was on overload. lol

10. Finding a unicorn at the smokers table.

11. The summoning of the avatar of Order. Yeah, Brotherhood exit stage left. lol

12. Getting Sera Fallingstar to hit me and call me a bad boy as a knelt down.

13. Getting to see everyone and meet some new players. Hope to see you guys back.

Another HUGE thank you to all the wonderful and patient NPCs, nothing but love for this last event!

-More backstab anyone? Mmmm, DPS. Om-nom-nom-nom!

-Our first mod of the evening, guarding Reagan. It all started so simply and then GAAAH! CIRCLE-BEATING-A-DARK-DWARF-SWINGING-CHAOS!!!

-Chasing Ryan during that same mod and watching him hit second gear down the path. Me:-wheeze-I'll...get you...next time...

-SHINY! Sorry...I mean Neo rolling with The Brotherhood. He took that intoxicate like a champ!

-The mixed emotion as Kit handed Kael an MI necklace to keep in Kendra's memory...Vexx: "She WHAT?!"

-Intoxicating Badwolf on the Tar Pit Mod. Made sense at the time...

-Retrieving Badwolf from said Tarpit, and some light acrobatics with Harlequin. :D

-PCs both new and old! Tons of great roleplay going on.

-Rescuing Keeper during the first node fight. Safety be damned!

-The good times had at the campsite, both Brotherhood and guests. :D

-Weapons training! (Thanks Aaron!)

-Getting to do the Big Mod with some shiny new weapons! (And thanks again!)

-Head-faking a corrupt. Two for flinching!

-All the hearty laughter! We love cracking you guys up!

All in all another great time, thanks again to everyone who made it possible!

Back