An Announcement from Vavarick

Egor

Scout
People of the Golden Horn I feel I must inform you all that the fugitive Tiberious has struck again. In the recent months he has been hunting down our people and race changing them against their will. He claims that death is too good for us and has claimed at least 58 victims so far and destroyed an entire tribe. I don't really know what else to say these are trying times for me and my people.

Vavarick Chik Abeseloma

Vavarick.. I am so sorry. We can talk more privately, or perhaps when we meet again. We will fix this.

-Roan

Vavarick,

The wandering gypsies, whether of the Golden Horn, the lands of Andar, or even the few times I've seen them in Tarndale, have all been remarkably good to myself and my kin.

We have shared laughs and tears. The losses over the last few months have been numbing to me. I cannot even begin to imagine what it must mean to one who is mystically connected with his people.

You have my word as an Arahkounem that I will give you whatever aid I can. I, unfortunately, will not likely be in the Horn until around October, but when I come, I will come to help.

Tibereous scurries for now, but when we finally get our hands on him, and break his power, he will answer for his evil.

I wish I could offer you more than that, my friend. But I will see you soon. Keep yourself and your hat safe. My apprentice would be most upset if either were put in danger.

--Zeth

Friend Vavarick,

It breaks my heart to hear what has been done to your people... As soon as I am able to return to the Golden Horn, know that I will help in any way that I can. The Gypsies have been nothing but kind to my Sister and I, and I will do anything in my power to return the gift you have given us and fight against the creature that is causing you and yours harm.

My thoughts are with you and your band,

Amory

Back