Alpha

Nuka

There is much about this world that I still must learn. Not only it's inhabitants, it's mountains, it's river, but also how I should fit into it. I have spent so long drifting from settlement to settlement, from forest to forest looking for some sort of guidance from the Alpha who made me yet has not revealed himself to me. It has come to my young and naive awareness that perhaps searching for this Alpha who made me isn't the smartest course. I should very much like to meet him, but as it stands my instincts have gone from black and white to grey. It is because of this realization that I came to this important request to the one known as Jehan. You may not be the wolfkin that you once were, but I can tell there is still some of my kind somewhere in there. It is because of the words you spoke to me that I ask this of you. I wish to be taken under your wing so that I may learn the lessons that only an Alpha can teach. I wish to know how best to walk these lands and I feel you are the one who can teach me.

I have information that will be vital to you. Send a pigeon to Thuddington for me,

Solomon Keys

Nuka,

I vill help. Where I can, stay put I'll meet with you soon.

Jehan

The only question I would have for you Nuka is your stance/views of kyn of the prey animal variety.

Nahani
Member of the Defenders of the Azure Keep
Warrior of the tribe of the White Tail
8-point

I understand the feeling of not knowing your place in the world better than you would think, Wolfkyn Nuka. Jehan is a good fellow, and you would be wise to put your trust in him, or at least that is my opinion. However, if I may, I would suggest that though having someone help you find what it is you want in the world is a good thing, in the end you should decide where your place is for yourself. It is a decision that only you can make, and if you try and shunt that responsibility to others, you will end up either miserable or a thoughtless drone, or possibly both.

I see you have been looking for an Alpha to help guide your actions. Instead, why not become an Alpha yourself? Use your instincts to guide you instead of others, and when those fail, fall to reason as well-you should be fine that way.

Sorry if I insulted you with this, this is just one Goblin's outside opinion.

-Taios Irani, Goblin Of the Golden Skulls, HoG resident Greenskin, Krakenbearer, THE GREEN DESTROYER, Consumer of Sandwiches, First Watch, The Emerald Bookwyrm, Prince of All Trades, Instigator of Chaos(non-magical, don't get your panties in a bunch), Alchemist Ordinaire, The Verdant Bard, Taledrinker etc...

Last edited:
Nahani,

Understand that I bear no ill will towards kin of the prey animal variety. Also understand that I am a wolf and therefore need to do what I must to survive, but I do not look down upon any other kin merely because they are of the prey animal variety. I may be a wolf, but I believe in being honorable.

Taios,

I do not take your proposition as an insult in any way. The nature of my kin, at least the way I treat it, is to follow in the footsteps of the Alpha who made you to know that you are doing your clan, your Alpha, and yourself the best justice possible. By proving yourself to that Alpha, you guarantee yourself the fortitude to reach for the best possible destiny and way of life to make everyone proud.

Back