Alliance Cards: Part Two

Which campaign do you want first?

• Valley of Ghosts

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Landfall

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm late... oops! You guys go and have fun at game--this'll just chill here til you get back. 8) And I learned I can make polls... *smarter and smarter every day*

Anyway, here is the second half. Since there were many votes for separate campaign sets, then that's how these are going to be set up. To make this as uncomplicated as possible, follow the template below. It will give you the information I need.

Campaign:Valley of Ghosts or Landfall(one or the other, not both, please)

I need votes on which campaign I am doing first. I pretty much have my ten-- it just depends on which campaign you all most wish to see. These are the lists.

Valley of Ghosts:

1. Kiarra
2. Prashka
3. Avaran
4. Slice
5. Kreiger
6. Daylynn
7. Alavatar
8. Polare
9. Kasuni
10. Teth

Landfall:
1. Kiarra
2. Prashka
3. Hugh
4. Roan
5.Iftikhaar
6. Alcondar
7. Aranin
8. Gyr
9. Black
10. Masticon

**Since Kiarra and Prashka are/seem to be cross-chapter characters, they appear in both sets. They had the most votes, and while I could have tallied separately, I did not. I went for total numbers of votes.

Also, I am taking orders for card sets now. PM me if you'd like a set, plus how many extra you'd like. It's $15 dollars for a set--which includes a "special edition" of your character. If you would like more but not a full set, it's $1.50 a card.

Also, for your "special edition", please let me know details on your character. For the love of the Planes, don't just tell me your character is that one dark elf guy-- there's a few of you, and not to sound all racist, but you all look the same except for the wifty hairstyles.

Landfall. I feel kinda like a traitor. :lol:

Alright, everybody! The contest is over!

I am now taking orders for Landfall sets. They are $15 a set, and there will ten cards plus a "special edition" card of your character, even if you already have a card within the set.

I will take Valley requests, if you had your heart set on a set of Valley cards. My priority, however, will be the Landfall cards.

You can pay me through paypal*, or if you can't do that, I should have a few sets at the gameday this month. Please message me the requests either here through PM, or via Book of Faces. After all I have to know who to do for the "special edition". If you aren't someone like Arannin, or Roan, and are just someone you isn't as familiar, please give a description and if possible a reference--it'll help me so much.

*I will give you the paypal information through PM, or FB message.

Current orders:

Nick Bond
Barb Martin
Carmen Swift
Seth Bird
Ron Leota
Matt Oostman

Back