A Very Special Invitation

Greetings Adventurers,

It is with great pleasure that House Lifestorm extends its invitation to you to join us for a special dinner and entertainment, at the Fairfax tavern, in honor of our Guild master, Jehan Wyldweaver. We celebrate this day, his achievements as an adventurer and citizen of this great nation, and the culmination of his service to the crown, as he shall soon have new tasks that keep him far from Westhaven.

Your good cheer and camaraderie is all that is requested.

In addition to the expertly crafted dinner we will provide and serve in humility and service to all, we will be making appropriate donations to all nearby shelters and food banks so that all may sup heartily on this day. We will also be hosting two contests, open to all.

The first, a contest of Bardic skill and entertainment. We shall encourage some of the finest displays of skill, to be judged by a panel of our presiding lords and ladies. The grand prize, a powerful scroll of magic; and the runner up’s prize, a purse of 10 gold or a magic item of equivalent value from Jehan’s personal collection.

The second, a contest of patisserie, or dessert making, to be judged by the presiding nobility. The grand prize for which shall be a purse of 10 gold offered by Lifestorm, the runner up prize a purse of 5 gold, offered personally by Jehan.

We wish to decorate the tavern to the best of our ability and request all, as able provide heraldry and guild colors, bannerwork so that we may liven the hall to the best of our ability.

Please join us, in your best dress, for a feast of celebration, and a time of peace.

In Service,

Avacyn Iron Rose
Cupbearer to the Kingdom

Edited by Harlae Jackayn
Royal Scribe

I only really have the two outfits, neither of them are very fancy, I could maybe add a fancy rainbow crystal if that would help?

I've been to these before...I don't have to participate in story telling again do I? I'm really not very comfortable doing that....

-Jehyu

[The echoes of this dreaming vanish into the Dreamscape]

Last edited:
Artea, Jehan is finishing up his Master tasks for the Solars' Guild. Like eight times I've explained this.

Then he gave up most his useful skills to be able to hit things with a pointy stick.

I've got things to do that day, but have fun at your party!

Clara Clawsome, Solar of the Aether

Artea, it will be good to see you at the party. Jehans tasks are essentially complete. Really just formalities at this point. Plus he has another special surprise to be announed during the market. The one we spoke with his grace Verik about. He is still a skilled battle mage which will serve us better in his future roles we desire. Artea do you need me to pick you up to make sure you do not forget to attend?

Solar Yolan Vassil--Solar of Peace

[The echoes of this dreaming vanish into the Dreamscape]

Last edited:
The dinner, the one you were braking out your very best for. A celebration of the adventuring life and milestones in Jehans life. I will plan to pick you up.

Solar Vassil

Last edited:
Due to other obligations, I will unfortunately will not be able to attend. Take care of yourself, Weaver. May the feast be endless and the merriment true.

Nuka

I shall come but not much I have is fancy, seeing as I usually don't have to dress nice( least haven't since I was little). I will do my best and will glad to support jehan as he and lifeforce have been a major source of help in the past.
-Kathrina

The Brotherhood will be in attendance.

Eric Marsters

I'll be there! I'll wear my fancy clothes my Duke Raash gave me for when I go to fancy occasions!

~ Silp

Thanks Silp! You should participate in the bardic competition too! :)

Jehan

Oh, do ve have to RSVP? Aquari and I vill be there entering in de bard competition.

Theodore Giles

Master Giles,

Your skill is awaited most eagerly. There is no need to RSVP.

Thanks,

Jehan Wyldweaver

Normally, I'd be excited to enter the bardin' thing, Jehan, but my throat has been pretty sore lately... I don't know if I'll be able to sing very well, and singin' very well sorta seems like a thing I'd need to be able to do to be in the bardin' thing.

~ Silp

Silp-

Just tell us some jokes. I fully expect Ms Jane will regale us all with bad puns... Or maybe I just dearly hope so.

All,

It need not simply be singing, musical instruments, speech craft, storytelling, and comedy or even poetry are all welcome. It's a display of talent and some good ole fashion fun we want... I think.

Jehan W

My Guild Master is correct-

The bardic display is for enjoyment and merriment. This whole feast is to celebrate - Jehan has worked tirelessly for more years than most of us have been adventuring.

This is a time of peace to celebrate that. So bring drum and pipe- voice and hand - so that all will hear and know our joy.

As for the feast- it shall be held in the pavilion, unless the weather takes a major turn. Bring banners to decorate if you have them.

Any who wish to help decorate before hand or clean up after- I will pay a gold to you in thanks.

In Service,
Cyn

Jehan,

With such sort notice, they will probably be EXTREMELY bad! :)

~Terra Jane

Back