A Proposal for the Younger Adventurers

I think there are a lot of people who heard Clock's words and assumed you should be angry Kit. I have heard them and do not see that. I don't know you well, so I maybe stepping out of place here but, I implore you to go back and think about what she said.

Is it not as much a crime to expect conformity from a free spirit, as it is to dishonor a family name? I think you'll find after thinking culturally these are the same. Not everyone is so lucky to have a large family. Some people just have themselves. I know the feeling. Talk about it in person and let's all leave the threats at home.

Banradi, with you it's a different story. I don't know you well either but, if you're going to tote around being Mathis's apprentice then when you speak, it is with the weight of my family. Calling someone a child only makes enemies, and furthers the gap we have here. If you were going to speak on behalf of my family, I'd ask that you use your voice to solve problems not create them. If that's what you believe, educate him. Help him learn, you may find yourself learning as well. You never know when he's going to be the last thing between you and death's cold hand. I'd rather have a friend that moment then an enemy.

Perhaps its wise to put a stay on further discussion here. In 3 weeks time, have this discussion face to face.

-Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Last edited:
Banradi,

The irony of your assessment is extremely amusing. Respect is utterly subjective: *you* think that I desire and demand respect from you, and *you* do not see reason to give it to me. You must be as *arrogant* as I am to simply assume I care about the respect of someone I've met once and nigh spoken with; how others view me is not a function of my will, nor is it any concern.

Link,

That is a very wise philosophy, and I do respect your proposed solution, but I do not require a course in social convention, least from Banradi: ignorance has been confused with disregard in this matter.

Wycliff,

Please do not tell me what I think, as you could not be farther from the truth. Out of the honor I have for Link, Mathis, and the rest of their family, I will refrain from cursing you into the ground the next time I see you. I would be more than willing to sit down and talk with you over a meal at the next gather. I will set aside all preconceived notions that I have about you and yours, as long as you do the same for me and mine.

-Banradi

Last edited:
Hmm.... I'll take to that, provided that a possible topic of discussion will be the Waymaker Stones. They've intrigued me ever since I visited your lands.

On side note, I have nothing BUT respect for Mathis and Link. Both are extremely knowledgable in the workings of the world and it's secrets.

On another side note, and take this as you will, there is no curse you could inflict that I have not had or worse, having been raised by Fey. They are quite playful, and quite aloof to the negative consequences of cursing someone to avoid trees at all costs in a forest.

Back