A Post-Winter Update

Circe

Artisan
Hey folks! Winter is slowly but surely drawing to a close and that means it's time to shake off the dust (and snow). I have updated our event calendar, policies, and pick list for the 2015 season, so please take a look at the new stuff we have coming up for you!

As for the plot responses for your winter submissions, we'll be working on them and sending them out over the next two weeks. If you still have not received a reply to your submission by April 17th, please notify a member of the plot committee and we will make sure you get a response as quickly as possible.

Our first event is April 24-26 and unfortunately there will be no work weekends from now until then. If you have anything you would like to donate (we need packets and makeup wipes!), please tell me or our Head of Props, Dan Mckiernan, so we know what we need to pick up.

As many of you may already know, I will be hosting a photoshoot on April 4th at the Faire Play site for a 2015-2016 HQ calendar! If you are interested in participating or lending a hand, let me know (ashburygm@gmail.com) -- we want to show off our awesome chapter and that means getting as much help as we can get! Further details on purchasing calendars will be released once the photoshoot is complete, so keep an eye out.

Lastly, I must draw attention to our new magic item policy beginning this year: we are instituting a 40-ritual cap on magic items to help curb the power imbalance caused by unlimited magic item use at HQ. This includes Restricted and LCO items. We're doing this so that we can create a better leveled and scaled game for you: a better challenge and a better experience for everybody. To read more about this policy, it is posted here.

If you have any further questions, comments, or suggestions, please e-mail me at ashburygm@gmail.com See you all soon!

Back