To Mr. Marsters

Well that's ******* creepy... Guess I need to go kill about 100 children, more or less.

-Radi

Master Rodi,

Please do not go about harming Children- please speak to Jehan or Nikkolai or Myself even about the who just spoke- I promise it was no child.

In Service,
Cyn

Haha! It's okay Cyn. I wouldn't actually go about killing children for no reason. Mathis taught me never to kill anything sentient... At least right away.

Although if it was necessary to prevent future troubles... Like a child of Targus or something... I'm not above that.

Anyway, none of that matters. I have a feeling I know who it was, although why you're all afraid I'll have to talk with somebody about.

-Radi

I wuz wondering, will these children becomin' to our peace gathering?

Nervously,
Grimshaw

No Grimshaw, there will be no children coming. There are actually no children involved with this. The one who produced the voices may show up but honestly we have no control over that.
The meeting shall happen at my day camp as planned and it shall be perfectly safe I am sure.

In service,
Cyn

Safe, right. 'Ats what I fought Sunday mornin' too. An we both know how that turned out.

Cautiously,
Grimshaw

Too true Grimshaw- too true...

Lord Enan and Circle Master- when would you like to have this meeting?

In Service,
Cyn

Last edited:
The meeting will take place on the evening of the 18th. I will personally be in attendance to ensure mediation goes smoothly.

High Magistrate Alistair Morgan
Royal Knight to His Majesty King Kaarl Grimlock

High Magistrate Morgan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to assist us. Your presence will go a long way I am sure and I and very grateful for it.

I shall insure you have a comfortable seat as well as for and drink.

In Service,
Cyn

I don't kill children anymore, so count me out. Not a very profitable line of work I'm afraid ...

-Corvo

Back