Meeting of the Finn Castle Bastion Healers Guild

KeelyBrenna

To all with an interest in the healing persuasion

I would like any and all who would have an interest in joining the Finn Castle Bastion Healers Guild to please meet with Assistant Guild Master Pantzike and I at eight bells on the evening of Saturday the 24th of this month. In order to help Pantzike and I better prepare in structuring this new guild it would be quite helpful if everyone who has an intent in joining would send a letter to both he and I at the Healers Guild located within the Silver Scythe (DeadlandsHelper@Gmail.com and Pantzikethered@Hotmail.com). Within the letter please include roughly how many circles of Earth magic you can cast, If you have the ability to cast formal magics and if so how adept you are, and anything else you think may be of note to us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we look forward to meeting with you.

With Sincerity

Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelenath
Of the Finn Castle Bastion Healers Guild

In addition to the extent of Healing knowledge and Earth magic prowess, it would be helpful if potential members touched on the following topics briefly:

Why are you interested in being a healer / Why have you already become one?

What skills involving Healing do you consider your strengths?

What skills do you feel you could use more practice?

What experiences and knowledge do you bring to the Guild?

What do you expect the Guild to bring to you?

The area in and around Finn Castle are quite dangerous, what experiences do you have in a combat environment?

Do you hold rank or title in any organizations in this land or others?

If you are an accomplished Earth Caster, as many healers also happen to be, what types of spells to you find yourself taking on a regular basis?

Please provide any other information about yourself you consider relevant.

Please note: There are no incorrect answers to these questions. Healers of all experience levels and backgrounds are being sought. These questions will just help figure out what the strengths of our membership will be.

Assistant Guild Master Pantzike
Finn Castle Healer's Guild

Back