Erabellan Adventurers Donation Drive

Venrick

Good day fellow adventurers!

For those of you who have not heard, Mint and I have recently been given the task of monitoring and administering equipment from the Erabellan Adventuring Town Box. In the past, when something was needed for the Greater of all Erabella, such as a ritual scroll or components, this reserve was the first line of defense and would be used instead of requesting supplies from personal stores.We have finished our initial inventory of all the extra weapons and armor in our supplies, but we are asking for your help.

Our current reserve has a handful of mundane weapons and armor that can be used in a pinch, but we are lacking in the ritual, component, and healing potion supplies. Many of these items get used by newer adventurers that have either recently lost their gear or even worse, get it destroyed. And should we (as representatives of all Evodia) need to acquire a ritual scroll from a private adventurer, it would be nice to be able to compensate that person for their loss.

It is due to these reasons that Mint and I would like to run the first national Erabellan Donation Drive. We ask that if you have any spare adventuring equipment, crafting materials, ritual components/scrolls or even coins and would feel that they could be better used by Adventurers far and wide, to please bring them to the next gathering. This is by no means a requirement and there would be no expectation for donations, but any amount would be helpful.

We also discussed the possibility of running a silent auction, based on donations, at a future gathering. Some of you may recall from previous seasons of adventuring that donations to these have included baked goods, handmade textiles, and the like. Would anyone be interested in donating for this? With the cold nearly upon us, many of us may look to hobbies or crafting that would be perfectly suited for this.

Sincerely your Quartermasters,
Slayer Mint
Courtier Venrick Starbreaker

Looking at weapons, we've got at least 1 of each basic type. We've got a handful of cure wound potions as well, but it would be nice to have some more to hand out to fresh faces in our community. And with recent events transporting, it would be nice to have a supply of Enslavement Antidotes as well, but those can be spendy. Any donations would be appreciated though, including materials components as we can use them to create said antidotes as needed.

-Venrick

Courtier Venrick & Slayer Mint

When should we all expect to see an accounting of what the box currently holds?

~Baron Zihr of House Husky

I have a list currently written up. The one exception is that I believe we have some curative potions that are in Mint's possession that I forgot to get back from her when we were last together. Please see the below forms:

Back