Daefaire Faves?

In the vein of forum tradition, post favorites from event here!

Card games with little humans!

Auction madness! It was for a good cause so Marcey isn't too cut up about it! ;)

Havok being Havok, 'nuf said! :D

Intense RP with Stoneskull! This is gonna get ugly! Can't wait 'til next event!

Presents for Marcey! Dram sure has a way of making up for being late! 'nuf said!

Hope all had as great a time as I did! Thanks to Matt, Bev, Amy, and Dave for all their hard work at making this an awesome Daefaire! I will do my best to see y'all in March, April, and/or May so long as graduation doesn't interfere!

Piece!

~Jesse

ya know, after watching those two humans cheat at "Rattumble" like the dickens, i'm thinking gypsies might lose the title of 'Sneakiest bastidges in the West' - hehe

I had a good time guys, I look forward to seeing you all again soon, some favorites:

Someone tell me who's bright idea it was to have me sitting nearest the poor queen? :lol:
Being tought to eat with a fork, and reminded to not wolf it down like I did in front of other nobles :)
The butter scene ( Twas a precious moment, I wish someone could have snapped a pic)
Speaking to King and Queen about the events in Andar, the worth of nobility, and asking for help.
The auction: ( I haz a scrollz)
Seeing everyone I haven't seen in a while saying hi and hoping to see you all again in the spring.

Paul

It was SOOOO great seeing every one after the horrable, unforgivable winter break! Just way too awsome to see every one!

wait, Arkade, ¿you were at the coronation game? which one were you? sorry for not recognizing your face

I had a blast other than one of you all got our whole crew knida sick< looks around> It was very fun.

Amanda

sneaky bastidge ;)

My faves for the event, in no particular order:

Amy's Cooking!!!!
RPing with all who attended
The gifts for the King and Queen
The "Cup of Peace"
The decorations and dinner setting, a round of Huzzahs to Dave and Amy!!!!
Setting loose my NPC minor nobles, love the background story!
My CME merchant, good job!

Many thanks to my NPC's, those people who helped set-up and clean-up and to those who donated items for the auction.

Matt

Back