The time for farewells

It is the time of year where the dead are remembered and the land of spirits is close. If you have a loved one that you wish to fare well too I have a caster ready to help. Contact me if you are in need.

Nikkolai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wish to say farewell I am arranging a special time that the ritual will be uniquely effective, but I must know before the market. No scroll will be needed to say goodbye but I must know ahead of time. Contact me privately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a very rare chance to have a very special farewell to those you love but have lost.

If you have ANYONE- family or friend you wish to see one last time ... What Nikkolai is offering you this next Gather is very special and unique. Please take him up on it!

YIS,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

I do not have anyone that has passed I wish to commune with. This sounds like an amazing opportunity for anyone.

Pyke

Goodman Ravania,

Thank you for this intriguing offer. What is the nature and source of this communication? What are the requirements for selecting a recipient? What is your stake in the endeavour?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Keeper Hartsboon,

I will give what information I know - as I am the Earth caster casting the rituals themselves.

Nikkolai works with the graveyard very closely ... this time of year the veil is very thin and it is easier to access the graveyard. He will use his connection to empower my castings of a spirit farewell and in doing so pull the spirits easier and whole bodied for the farewell. He will allowed me to use the same scroll over and over - only burning components.

The requirements are the same as every spirt farewell - except with this we might be able to allow families to come together...maybe.

It will Be for a short time and only during that time.

His stake is the same as mine - People deserve to see their loved ones one last time... too many things remain unsaid in life.

We must know who we are calling by Monday night at the latest as he and I must prepare.

Do you have any more questions ?

YIS,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

A burst of spirit magic can be felt by all.
(Two Voices Overlapping)

Every year so many breeches of etiquette, of security, even of the realm itself. Always adventurers involved in some way. We thanked you for dealing with the blood mages but time and time again trouble is caused- we offer this boon of peace with you by working through our ally Nikolai to give your loved ones form and substance for but the briefest time. But know the breeches, the attack upon the gate, the assaults upon our keepers; along with the attempts to alter the flow of what is and what must be will cease. Keeper Jeffers will speak with Nikolai at the market to make final arrangements.

Tyrion and Togashin

Well that's a couple of voices I never expected to hear.... I would only want to see Tyrion and Toga but alas they cannot be called in this manner. My mother, I'm sure would have loved to see them one last time but its often better to not see them at all.

Eldandiril
Twin Sister of Deaths Wayfarer

Nikkolai,

There are a few that have pasted that it would have been good to have words with but, I will not be available at this market.

Aramis

Back