Ok guys, Favorites, Season Finale Edition

What were your favorite moments from the last game? What was your #1 moment from this past game season?

That maze in the nightmare from September was pretty awesome. All the hidden traps and riddles made it really stressful. It must of taken a lot of work to set up. Thanks npcs!

In no particular order.

HOT DONKEY!

All the Noobs: If was good to see so many new faces in one shot. If you were there and I don't remember names, don't be offended. I am shite with names. Stick with it, I'll get there. Lol

Plot: You guys and gals continue to make this the hobby that I gladly burn my vacation time for.

NPCs: Full timers and fence hoppers. You guys rock. The game can't be what it is without your tireless efforts.

Costuming: It was great to see everyone getting all fancied up.

Discreet Seduction: Erika, first time for non battlefield rp and so worth it. "This is the crazy your mother warned you about."

Ballz and Barrels: Duff, neither will have to carry the other. We will stumble across the finish line together.

Off the cuff Elvish lessons: Dave, I would love to learn but am afraid I don't have the capacity.

Command!?!?: To all my archers. Thank you for baring with Ian and doing what you knew needed to be done. If it happens again, he will be better at it. Lol

I am sure there is so much more that I am forgetting. I am bad at this remembering thing.

Back