I wish to buy maps

migs

I wish to buy some maps at this coming market day. I have one of Terna but I would like as many different maps as possible. Some examples of maps I would like would be but are not limited to, Wayside, the barrens, Eternal Empire, Ternian Empire, The Northlands. Also if there are any maps of more specific sections of wayside I would be interested. Any other maps you might have would probably interest me as well.
sincerely,
Migs

Migs,

You may want to contact Captain Aramis SeaBlade. I have bought two maps from him myself, one of wayside and one of Terna i believe. I am sure he might be able to have these things for you or get them done. I would be happy to show you mine if you wish to see some of his works.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters that you attend to.

-Guardian Taliss

Migs,

Sadly the man with the best maps will not be present in Wayside.

I will say I am proud of you for seeking out maps. One of the adventures who has taught me so much always has maps on himself and from observing him- so do I. Knowing where you are is very important to getting where you want to be. Thank you for the lesson Waymaker.

Yours in Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Baronial Scribe Migs,

I will bring my stock.

Aramis Seablade

Migs,

Sadly the man with the best maps will not be present in Wayside.

I will say I am proud of you for seeking out maps. One of the adventures who has taught me so much always has maps on himself and from observing him- so do I. Knowing where you are is very important to getting where you want to be. Thank you for the lesson Waymaker.

Yours in Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"
Who, if you don't mind me asking
Migs

Back