Adventurers Needed to Fight Serpentmen in Riverside

Traceroo

Rogue
I got a problem here in Riverside with serpentmen. They're coming out o' the Scarlet River, and even out of the ever lovin' swamp, crawling up fishing boats, and even now slithering onto land. Normally we got us a giant rat problem of sorts here but it used to be manageable. The serpentmen starting attacking the rats, and now we don't see them too often - Might be their food is running out. If anyone falls, the River Lady comes out of the Scarlet and drowns their spirit so they can't resurrect. My people are scared, and I'm pissed off!

Riverside will pay good money to adventurers, room and board while you're fighting these frickin' serpentmen. Adventuring companies with their own boat, and marine experience preferred.

Birgitta Elkund
Steward
Riverside, Bayenna

I got a problem here in Riverside with serpentmen. They're coming out o' the Scarlet River, and even out of the ever lovin' swamp, crawling up fishing boats, and even now slithering onto land. Normally we got us a giant rat problem of sorts here but it used to be manageable. The serpentmen starting attacking the rats, and now we don't see them too often - Might be their food is running out. If anyone falls, the River Lady comes out of the Scarlet and drowns their spirit so they can't resurrect. My people are scared, and I'm pissed off!

Riverside will pay good money to adventurers, room and board while you're fighting these frickin' serpentmen. Adventuring companies with their own boat, and marine experience preferred.

Birgitta Elkund
Steward
Riverside, Bayenna
Birgitta,

Would you please tell me more about the River Lady, I spend a great deal of my time in the rivers, and would like to know if I have seen her, or heard of her from any of my friends. I'll be sure to take a trip by there as soon as I'm able to help look around for your missing friends.
~Puck

Hello Puck, I hope that you and your friends will come to Riverside soon to help us against these freaking serpentmen here!

The River Lady is another problem we've got locally: She's a ghost from the sea that now dwells downriver on the Scarlet. From time to time over the years, she's lured the unwary out into the waters, there to dwell unrestfully, drowned. Something has pricked her skin in recent months, and there have been more drownings and deaths in the past season than I can ever recall before. When the River Lady takes someone under the waters of the Scarlet, they don't return, and their spirit never goes to the circle to resurrect. She's claimed a number of victims who had died only for the first time, and we thought should've come back, but rest their spirits -- they haven't.

Birgitta

I am saddened to hear of your troubles, Madam. Although I, Brother Einar, and Brother Joris are not familiar with this kind of creature and we have no boat, we can offer you some assistance if you'd like.
Room and Board would be most welcome. I am sure we can come to some sort of arrangement for the other.

Brother Einar, Brother Joris, Riverside will welcome you and whatever help your order brings here, boat or none! When you get to town, just tell them that you're here to help with the serpentmen, and ask around around for me. We'll set you up somewhere clean.

Birgitta Elkund
Steward
Riverside, Bayenna

[OOG note from Plot Team: Alliance Denver allows players to submit a Between Games Action ("BGA"), 1 per player, between each event. After the July 2017 event, please watch the website and Facebook group for instructions on where to go online to fill out a form for your BGA, and watch for deadlines for submission. You and your friends can tell Plot that your characters travel to this offstage location between events to fight the serpentmen. Plot will respond by email with a description of what happens there. BGAs like this, sponsored by Plot, often have ties to storylines that will affect the onstage game. ~Trace Moriarty]

Back