Mark on the Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldor

Artisan
Is a Mark ritual cast upon the Spirit visible, or detectable by any means other than by Identification in a Celestial Circle or a Lore Ritual.

The ritual states; "If the Mark is on a spirit it will always be on that body part containing the spirit if parts of the body are separated."

That statement seems to imply that a Mark upon the spirit is on the body in some fashion. If the mark is not visible externally, then why would it even mention that a mark on the spirit stays with a body part?

Truthfully, I've always interpreted that meaning that a mark on the Spirit is -also- visible on the body (specifically, the body part that hosts the spirit). I do not believe that you can have an invisible Mark.

Upvote 0
The clarification is that a Mark cast on the target: Body of a person will remain in that location always and is lost in case of resurrection. A Mark on the target: Spirit will last as long as the spirit does (i.e. until permanent death) and in the event that the body of the spirit is dismembered the Mark will stay with the spirit. In either case the Mark is visible unless appropriately concealed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back