Welcome to New Acarthia - Saturday Class for Newer Adventurers

Miragel

When - 10am Saturday Morning at the June Gather
Where - The Tavern
Why - See below

Acarthia as a Kingdom has a longstanding tradition of excellence in education. Our Squires participate in a rigorous philosophical and practical course through their journey to Knighthood, and many of our Bards, Mages, and Healers are trained at the Three Spires.

After many months of discussion with Lamplight, various newer adventurers and others, I have chosen to embark on a new (hopefully universally beneficial) education endeavor.

I will be teaching a monthly seminar for new (or newer) adventurers on Saturday Mornings in the Tiatar and Lamplight Cabin.

This seminar will cover:
  • Acarthian History (locally and throughout the kingdom)
  • An unbiased description of the various groups, guilds, and communities within New Acarthia so that newer folks know who to talk to if they're interested in getting involved
  • How to get involved with the goings on in New Acarthia
  • How to make some coin in New Acarthia
This is intended to be 30-45 minutes over coffee with the interest of getting people back out into the gathering armed with valuable information that will help get them involved.

I have a very diverse syllabus planned that will cover many topics and we will move through things quickly. This is completely opt in for new adventurers, but there will be perks should new adventurers (or recently returning friends who have been gone some time) choose to attend. If you are an established Acarthian who perhaps is curious or wants to listen to some of Acarthia's history, you're welcome to attend, but the class is geared for those who have been to only a few gatherings or are completely new.

If this unofficial "class" is well received, I may look for additional instructors, but that will depend on how the first few sessions go. I am looking ot keep this

Kindly,
Baroness Elavir of Tiatar
In Service to Acarthia

Attachments

• Welcome to New Acarthia!.pdf
    205.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Your Excellency Baroness Elavir,

Will the topic of town treasure be brought up in your lectures? If not, might I request we take a few minutes and discuss or I could guess lecture for this topic?

In Service to Treasure Bag,
~Belswin

Your Excellency Baroness Elavir,

Will the topic of town treasure be brought up in your lectures? If not, might I request we take a few minutes and discuss or I could guess lecture for this topic?

In Service to Treasure Bag,
~Belswin

I apologize, I see it now on the flier, please excuse my lack of reading skills.

Goodman Belswin Torrid,

I would much appreciate it if you were so inclined to write a blurb on how it works though! I would not want to misrepresent out beloved Acarthian manner of ensuring that all participants are compensated.

Kindly,
Baroness K. W. Elavir

Your Excellency,

I will have the blurb to delivered to you as soon as possible.

In Service,

Back