What did we learn? May Gathering

jwconvery

Spellsword
Lots going on, please add to this list.

The Moonless Knights (Nights?) seemed to be dealing with a bandit issue. How's that going?

Sir Mathis and Frederick seemed to have information about different factions involved in the planar war. Care to give an update for the record?

Dark Valkyrie was dealt with.

Baron Ko is now Count Ko, Vigilance is the new Baron, Lukas is the new Lord Protector.

The Kingdom of Allacar might be misunderstood, we need to check libraries for history books. Confusion from the altered Timeline. Did anyone deal with the Knight that visited?

Stonerest is near it's breaking point:
--Ebrix can get his very scary army out
--The three allied levels are looking to fight 'him' (Maybe Thaum, maybe Dust, maybe something else)
--Iz's 'town up north' is akin to a level of Stonerest
--Leaders, the lawful Oni, on the levels need to be dealt with by smaller efficient groups.

Also there are Chaos Oni in the Shield Bearer mountains that need to be killed, if someone has time or an Army.

Jared Silverstar needs to rescued
--Is he drinking kobold blood? Dragon Blood?
--We need a way to get to him without fighting the Thirster Army.

---Gideon

Last edited:
This information is incomplete and fragmented as it is a bit difficult to explain via the dreaming, but I would be more than happy to sit down and explain in person the full details.

Here is some information that I learned about the Planar War:
  • This is going to happen for a number of years until it settles down naturally.
  • The planes don't really attack or defend with much rhyme or reason. Very chaotic and not very tactical
  • The adventurers should make sure no planes get too strong or too weak or else the war will end by a plane being destroyed and we will all lose.
  • Ardos informed me that Life and Death are not taking part in the war.
The Planeswalker Factions:
  • The Guild of the Gifted is about balance and keeping things as they have been.
  • The Planar Knights is about high risk/energy for high reward. Typically more attuned to a certain group of planes and wage a war inside themselves for power.
  • Unbound - The unbound guy who came to talk to Fredrick is conveniently attuned to Dust, so we are unable to vision him and see his true motives.
The Planar Knights are a splintered group from The Guild of the Gifted, as they believe that the Order Wall that was created was not the appropriate way to do so, and as a result are attempting to destroy the Order Wall right now, bringing Void back in, causing this whole cycle to repeat again, and ultimately make it so that people go with their way. (Chaos and Order are 'somehow' turned into planes, and the space in between all the planes becomes Void.)
-------------------------------

The following is my viewpoint:

I am STRONGLY of the belief that The Planar Knights should be weakened or dealt with in some way, as I do not see a point of destroying the Order Wall and bringing Void back in (as there is currently nothing wrong with this system and with the number of other things that we have going on, I see no need to add extra turmoil to the system).

In addition, I also see no benefit in creating a "Plane of Chaos" or a "Plane of Order" as these places are generally all bad, and have widely been accepted as never been a plane previously (which would throw off the current balance of our Planar System - see Planar War information above about balance)

That would also mean that the "Stuff Between the Planes" is Void, and seeing as how we tend to see tears in the plane(s) and that this is a relatively common occurrence (See for example our second gathering where we fought the Chaos rip in Thorncryf) this would mean we are fighting Void on a regular occurrence. Void is far worse than Chaos.

I could continue to rant on this subject, but again as this is difficult to explain via dreaming, I will stop here. I would continue to strongly urge the problems The Planar Knights could cause, and would be happy to sit down and discuss this in greater length as I have already spoken with Fredrick.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry

Last edited:
Moonless Nights are working on the bandit issue. Heres what we know
There is an abandoned mill in the south that the bandits are coming from
The bandits are not very good at being bandits
We think better bandits are sending the not good bandits to roads to redirect traffic to them
Bandits seem to be going east not south
Jerald is a bad friend. We probably won't be able to reform bandits.

Moonless nights have infiltrated the operation and will likely pretend to be bandits until they trust us. Bring it down from the inside.
Virgil the Baron is going to try to help us. However he will not write us all writs to make us the Moonless Knights. Maybe one day...

There seems to be lots of giant bug problems (beetles, plaquer bugs, ants)

Back