Knight's Report

Greetings all,

Another grand market day has seen the adventuring community and Gaden closer to ultimate victory against the Corrupt. We have secured two more of the Racial Artifacts, leaving only one to go. We have taken steps to secure vital information on the location of the last Corrupt Lord - the Architect, and know when to stage the attack. We now have a better understanding of how to get there, deep into Corrupt territory, most of the continent away.

Closer to home, we have secured the area around the Celestial Guild's newest Guildhall. We have brought more balance to the elements by releasing power in corrupted creatures back to the Earth. We have made progress in finding out more about the Plague Lord and plan to scout his multiple locations with our new allies.

While it was not easy, we worked together to overcome the adversity set before us. I am particularly proud of the adventuring community and each individual in it for being able to set aside our differences and work together towards a common goal. In the end this is the reason that we are strong, why we have had success in the past, and will see us into a tomorrow free of the Corrupt threat.

I am honored to be your knight.

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon
Knight of the Stayed Blade

It was an honor to fight on the front lines alongside you, Sir Victor. The stories I've heard are true; the corrupt are a truly terrifying foe. I'll lend my blade and my shield to you and our fellow adventurers in whatever way I can to stem the tide and fight back.

-Vaelin

Last edited:
Back