New Toys

Tulbor

Artisan
Greetings to everyone that is local and traveling to visit.

This last endeavor reminded me of a few things. Some of us have been doing this for a long time, others are fairly new to the life. Everyone makes decisions (good or bad) based on the information that they have at the moment, weather that information is valid or not. Sometimes a plan works, other times we simply fly by the seat of our pants and thank the lucky stars that we make it out, mostly, in one piece. Others are not as lucky, and we remember them always.

So many came together this last time around to provide what they could. Strength of arms, capable magics, knowledge of what's needed. Groups came back with valuable pieces, weather it was information, weapons, or just more bodies to throw at the problem. It all helps.

I was very happy, and more then a little proud, that the gathered Master Smiths were able to assist in this as well. The materials that were gathered and molded into the weapons, with the help of the Ashikanti, were a pleasure to create, the process itself something amazing to be a part of, and I doubt I will experience anything like that again any time soon.

But all that aside, these are tools for those in need. Tools that were created, distributed, and put to good and proper use on the battlefield. With that in mind, the forges are lit to provide you with the tools you might need. These weapons are not easy to create, as materials are harder to come by, but we do what we can.

Weapons of Jade, Obsidian and rare Crystal are available in all varieties and styles upon request; from arrows, daggers, and bolts to Staves and Two-handed Swords. We have seen what these weapons did on the battlefield, as well as heard stories from Tian about their usefulness against other creatures.

Weapons coated with Gold and Platinum are also available.

There are stories and tales of gold and platinum weapons. Perhaps they are just that, stories someone told to make themselves sound better; items that a Noble wanted, just to show off at the latest event; tales told to children and embellished for effect. But we know that most of these stories, legends, myths, and tales, usually have at least some bit of truth in them.

So if you are in need of any of these, or just want to strut that Platinum-coated sword, find me or send a message.

Rough estimate of about 25 gold should cover the cost of materials

Tolgar, btw, that 25 gold was for Platinum coated, not made out of platinum.

Tulbor,

I would like to speak on the topics of Obsidian bulwarks and Orichalcum blades when next we meet.

-Eli

Forgive my ignorance of the smithing profession and the materials of which you speak. Is there a body of knowledge that you possess of the types of creatures that are more easily slayed by each different type of material? I'm very curious and eager to learn how to get an edge on the many beasts out there that threaten the lives of both common and warrior folk.

Eli, sorry, I never received your message.

Stevaan, we know that Jade, Orichalcum, Aeog, and such other materials are very effective against outsiders. Silver is good for undead, some specific materials are good against specific constructs.

Stevaan, I have fought and hunted many different foes. If you wish to have a more private conversation on how better to combat different enemies and what tools to use against them, you can contact me in private or attend classes of mine in the Skyn fram Vættfang, my school of war in Enerret.

Kjeld, is there a reason that conversation needs to be kept private? I think it would be beneficial to many in this group. I am aware of a number of our enemies' weaknesses but I doubt my knowledge is anywhere close to exhaustive.

Because I don't know who or what is watching.

Because I don't know who or what is watching.
Hello Kjeld, it was good fighting with you in the Maelstrom. I would be greatly pleased to attend your school and to learn of how to hunt numerous beasts in Enneret. I have been told that these dreams are safe for communication from enemies of a monstrous nature. I'll dream up another space where we can discuss, openly amongst the people if you are comfortable, as to not further dominate Tulbor's dreamspace.

I am not frightened of the creatures that lurk in the spaces just out of sight, I am cautious that they may have one or more of our own and these people were known to be active dreamers. I would be fine sharing this information with all in a more private setting.

(Oog, I understand that the dreams are safe, but Kjeld is concerned because of one of our own potentially being held captive. It's completely RP.)

Kjeld, would you be willing to share the information, and allow me to distribute it through the copy of the Clerks' database that exists in dream? This was not publicly available before the capture of our friend, and so should be uncompromised. I am happy to attend a lesson at your war school for this purpose, if that makes things easier. I had hoped to get a bit more training in with my new sword, as well.

Of course. I shall set up a class for this purpose.

Back