Travel to the Maelstrom [BIG WEST!]

Hello Acarthia!

My understanding is that a number of you will be t-t-traveling to my home, the Maelstrom, in order to assist in pushing back the void- thank you all so m-much!

To that end I will be your guide through the mists. The mists around my l-land are treacherous and full of creatures, and getting through them requires a specific p-path and additional safety measures. Even if you have been to my home before, we have recently moved and getting to the new city will be dangerous.

To that end, I will be arriving in Deepjug Tavern on the second of May and we will be leaving when the sun sets. P-please be ready to leave at that time.

Thank you all, again, and I look forward to seeing you all!

In service,
Clerk Terren

((OOG you don't have to do anything- Terren is just the guide for Acarthia to Maelstrom. If you want to take the time during the walk back to the Maelstrom to talk to Terren, shoot me the message))

Terren,

I plan to take those with elemental gifts through myself. I am concerned about the possibility of those troubles, and would like to avoid that situation. We will see you in town for the gather. I know the way, do not be concerned.

~Puck

Last edited:
Back