What is happening in the land of wayside

PYKE

Adept
I have been away for some time now and trying to catch up on your lands. I didn't happen to write much down or care to at the time as I was there to fight. My views have changed and would like to make a difference in the lands.
Usually there has been some event that is spiraling out of control and in need to adventures to help the day. I'm all for a good fight but I want more in my life and will ask of the locals for help in getting me grounded in the world of wayside.

Pyke

Pyke-

I love that you are using the idea formed by Dragonreach adventures to foster the sharing of information - a very important and useful thing indeed.

I know a high priority is to get the Waymaker Stone Network dealt with. But that is being handled by Waymaker and he will inform us of our tasks as needed. I have complete faith in Waymaker and put my full support behind his actions for the Wayside Network.

There are also issues in the Northlunds that are likely to be addressed to more people soon. Sadly I have limited information to share.

We have a new land that has opened up to us with Anret but unfortunately we have the issue of the open portals we need to address and quickly.

On a personal note- I am hoping to have the Embassy for Dragonreach fully running and open soon- I know you travel to Dragonreach a good deal Pyke - perhaps you can assist me with things as they arise with the Embassy?

I am sure more will add what they know and how they may need help or how they can help others.

I look forward to seeing you again soon my friend.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

"Because you are a delicate cinnamon roll, that is too good for this world Cyn"- Sir Mathis

Thank you cyn.

I always trust in your answers. I will start at the next market day gaining information to help with the embassy. Helping other is needed and lacking in some places. I will do my best to not cause trouble but to help. No more inappropriate bade timed syaings by me. Sorry sir Foss.

Pyke

Pyke,

I may also be trying to pick up the problem of the euphoria drug elixir ring. My hope is to start working on that this year and possible end it if Baron Davis has no other tasks for me. I Could use a few more people to help with the search. Shoot me a private dream if you are interested in assisting and I can tell you what I know so far.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

Apprentice Taliss

Don't forget about the 9 litches running about...
Ignathis

I plan on getting more involved with the local problems and helping as much as I can. I am a mix of most things but my new found interest is in battle scrolls. Just learned magick and want to try my best at casting in battle.

Pyke

Pyke,

I am not sure if I will be back for this first Market Day but I can look to send a shipment. I will check my wears and send you a pigeon.

Aramis

Mister Pyke,

I find myself vith too many scrolls zhese days; i vould be happy to have you take zem off my hands in a business transaction.

Binks

Aramis I would fancy some destroy scrolls. Will have to see my stock of silver and see how many I can get seeing I know your silver deal.

Bink's I would be happy to see your stock. I'm new to casting and have only managed to learn 3 levels so far.

Pyke

Zhen my friend, if zhe "Natural Laws of Fortannis" by the late Ms. Winters are true, I should have a few scrolls of the 7th circle and lower for you. I'm sure I'll post my stock to these dreaming in a week or so.

- Binks

I was sorta busy workin' on some stuff off the mainland over the winter, so I'm sorta behind the times when it comes to Anret and stuff! Can someone that knows more talk about what the Anret situation is? Like, who's who from there? Are we doin' good with whoever's who from there? What's the Verloren Pride? How do we get there? What's there? What's the portal issue? How do we work on the portal issue?

Oh, and Ignathis! When you say "the 9 liches runnin' about", do you mean that there are nine different bad undead runnin' about, or that The Nine - like, the three Stone Elf ones - are now liches and runnin' about? I mean, either one is probably a pretty bad thing, but it'd be good to know which one is actually what's happenin'! But regardless of which one's the one that's the true one, do we know more about how the one that's the one that's the true one happened and what needs to be done about it goin' forward?

~ Silp

Silp,

Fortunately the Nine have not become liches, unfortunately there is a lich that split himself into nine pieces that are operating independently and causing trouble across the lands.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Well 9 can't be too hard to find, maybe zhey are weak from being split no?

Anyway, some wares available

Scrolls available:
Pinx1
Binx2
Awakenx1
Lightning Boltx2
Dispelx2
Sleepx2
Dragons Breathx1
Magic Armorx1
Stone Stormx1
Flame Boltx3
Ice Boltx1
Ice Stormx1
Shatterx1
Releasex1
Reflectx1

Prices are standard market, though The Dragons Breath and Reflect I'd let go for 8s each

Potions:
Cure Mortal Woundsx1
Purifyx3
Spell Shieldx6
Cure Critx4
Reflectx1
Cure Seriousx1

Same as above pricing, with Purify and Cure Mortal Wounds being 8s each

- Binks

Captain Binks-

I would like to buy all your potions please!

Thank you!

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

So wait, who's the lich that split into nine bits? And how'd they do it, anyway? Oh, and while I'm thinkin' of it: If anyone finds a "Split Yourself Into Pieces That Can Still Walk Around and Do Stuff" ritual scroll, let me know, 'cause that sounds kinda fun and I'd be all over that! It's probably necromantic, though... Curses! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stay one me!

Aaanyway, what're we plannin' on doin' with the bits? Do we know where any of the bits are? I'm hopin' Binks is right and they're kinda weak since they're only bits of one lich! Ooh, Lichbits! I'm callin' 'em Lichbits!

~ Silp

Dangit, I should of came up with Lichbits...genius!

Lady Cyn, I vill put aside the potions and quote you the price shortly.

- Binks

Back