Registration Still Open for April 21st-23rd Weekend Event!

Lurin

Duke
Where does the time go? Our Weekend Event is fast approaching on April 21st-23rd!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 10 PM, and Game-Off at 10 am on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can! Please pre-register production and any character needs.

This event will be run by a Guest Plot staff headed by Alexander T., Mariah S., Rick B., and Dan S.! While this is a Guest Plot event, plot lines are still canon and part of the main story line, as plot has worked with this team to ensure a correct integration!

This event will take place at the following site:

Camp Stearns
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN, 55382

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $75 for PCing and $15 for NPCing, with a $15/$5 discount for pre-registering (making it $60 to PC or $10 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information.Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg tologistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by April 17th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Please Remember a new year means new memberships are needed You can find the details/options here -> https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/somn-yearly-memberships-for-2017.28814/

Fancy Color Chart

Membership Needed
Visiting/New Player (Membership not required)
Membership In Good Standing for 2017
NPC Guild Membership

Pre-Registered PCs:

1. Brad K. (Zihr)
2. Ryan Be. (Binks)
3. Bryce K. (Bruisey)
4. Andrea R. (Gertrude)
5. Ryan S. (Roderick)
6. Matt M. (Jasper)
7. Emma B. (Ilana)
8. Kyle S. (GRONK)
9. Zack S. (Elros)
10. Griffin A. (Argose)
11. Tyler K. (New Player!)
12. Josh C. (Baeleon)
13. Emma D. (Edwina)
14. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
15. Christina S. (Socora)
16. Carly B. (Squire Fiona)
17. Jen S. (Jamina)
18. Sloan B. (Endolyn)
19. Dani C. (Isabo)
20. Jessica P. (Keladry)
21. Teague M. (Harlequin)
22. Chris J. (Pelagius) (New Player!)
23. Jonathan M. (Roff)
24. Brad G. (Rambler)
25. Seamus C. (Benjamin)
26. Chris K. (Nikolai)
27. David G. (Kalith)
28. Amelie A. (Amanita) (New Player!)
29. Thomas M. (Novi)
30. Alex M. (J'rajj)
31. Rynn L. (Auryn)

Registered PCs:
32. David R. (Iganeous)
33. Ryan By. (Grull Grok)

Pre-Registered NPCS:

1. Rick B.
2. Alexander T.
3. Mariah S.
4. Dan S.
5. Patrick L.
6. Brytton G. (New Player!)
7. Kyra D.
8. Nicholas S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our First Iron person Event is fast approaching
Don't mind me, I'm just making the traditional "here's something you missed when you copied the old thread" post... :p

I'll not be making this one due to a scheduling conflict, but hope everyone has fun!

Fancy Color Chart
Membership Needed
Visiting/New Player (Membership not required)
Membership In Good Standing for 2017
NPC Guild Membership

Pre-Registered PCs:

1. Brad K. (Zihr)
2. Ryan Be. (Binks)

Pre-Registered NPCS:

1. Rick B.
2. Alexander T.

These aren't very colorful ... yet ... ;)

~Zihr

They will be colored once color has been applied sir!

Seeing lots of secondary characters this time.

By "lots," do you mean "two"? ;)

There were actually a couple of tertiary characters at the Feb faire (Goon Squaaaaaad!), so a handful of the folks you met weren't playing their main PCs that game, either.

Ok I may have used the term "lots"loosely I just figured that the nobles of Bomae would want to meet the nobles the diplomats talked to when in our land.

If it makes you feel better I'll technically be playing an alt. Looking forward to hanging out as a PC again locally, it's a rare gift when I can do it ^.^. Too bad my Rabbitkin died

Any special instructions for IBGA, including where to send and deadline?
OH or I could just look here

I apologize I have not met Jasper. I did not know he was an ambassador.

If Jasper is an Ambassador, then may Fortannis have mercy on our souls.

Ah. Unfortunately, something has come up on that weekend and I will be unable to attend :(. I hope you all have a great time!

Oh I must have accidentally clicked "new player"? Sorry! For the sake of admission, I'm not new.

Awwww... I'm going to miss seeing Jasper's gorgeous locks!!! Bummer! I'm sure the Tavern staff will keep you all well fed even while I'm away!

Teague PCing?! No Johanna making dinner?! The words gone mad!

The deadline is much closer than you think! Get your pre-registrations in soon! Not only does it help the staff prepare, but you also save money!

Back