A "Lord" calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorcanine

A thin, well-dressed man enters the Tavern and looks around hurriedly. Thankfully, he spots who he came for and makes his way over to the pink-clad clanswoman. Bowing curtly to Becky he speaks with an accented tongue: “Greetings Becky. Lord Feystand is looking for a word with you about some recent events, if you would be so kind as to follow me..."

"Absolutely I will" she replies with a big smile and follows the man.

Becky is lead through the streets of Calenhelm and into a Manor. “Please follow me inside” Theromy says opening the front door. He leads her through the Manor to an open room with training implements and a Rugged Red haired man firing a bow.
“Lord Feystand, I have brought Becky to see you as requested”
Ash sets down his bow and turns towards the two “Thank you Theromy. If you could get us something to drink that would be appreciated. Now Becky take a seat we has some things to discuss.” He says as he takes a seat at a small table in the room.

Becky takes a seat, squirming uncontrollably with excitement. (It's just always so great to see Ash! :D ) "What did you want to talk to me about Lord Feystand?"

Last edited:
As Theromy sets down drinks for the two of them Ash continues “I wanted to thank you for the work you did at the Masquerade. But with what happened after I left, it shows we have much more work to do about the Sect than first thought. As they have now kidnapped the Countess Gyverin, Theromy and I have decided to team up with the Homeguard to bring an end to any Sect in the city. Our job is to help Spearhead the search for the Countess.” Ash takes a brief pause to take a drink and stretch his shoulders a bit. “I would greatly appreciate your help in this matter. But since you are a member of the Homeguard you will most likely be expected to help where you can anyway.”

"I'm always happy to help the Homeguard. And you know will always do ANYTHING to help you destroy the sect and restore your house. So anything you want, I'm in." :) <inner monologue: He's so dreamy>

"I greatly appreciate that." Ash says with a smile that leans more towards a smirk. " If you have anyone else you trust I will be happy to meet with them to see if they can help us with our mission. But until then is there anything you need to tell me before we conclude this meeting?"

"Not that I can think of right now. There are lots of people I trust, like almost all of my fellow Breachers. And they all hate the Sect too. I'll bring any of them that want to help or to meet you my lord." Becky pauses "Oh wait, I brought an unconscious sect member to your house while you were out, but he gift of deathed himself. Sorry."

"I'm sure I will meet more of your allies in due time. But until then I must get back to making preparations. If you will follow me I will see you out." Ash stands and turns to Theromy. "I will be back in a moment. Please feel free to take leave and make your own preparations for our task at hand."

"Yes Lord Feystand" Theromy bows and leaves with the tray and Becky's cup.

Ash leads Becky to the front door. "Thank you for meeting me, you are welcome to come anytime to share any information you have gathered. But I would like you to check in before you bring strangers to my abode. One can't be too careful nowadays. Farewell Becky."

Ashburne places a hand on Becky's shoulder before she turns to leave.

"Lord Feystand if you would please, Rebecca." He says, his expression serious, but good-natured. "I am still a noble, and there is a decorum that needs to be followed. Therefore, I am now Ash in only the most... intimate of circumstances."

Letting his words hang, he removes his hand with a pat and closes the door to the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back